Sign in to follow this  
ponyboy

Are you content with the way you look?

Hibo   

For those of you who are not so happy with your looks, hight and most of all weight. I would want to recommend my buddy who is aplastic surgeon with atouch of Somali in him. He can change you to anything you want. If want to be tall then he will give the right shoes and do alittle bit of stretching for you with his special Machine. For those who after losing abit of love handles, bootie and ofcouse stomach then he has this thing called Stomach suction which thins you within afew mins. So if any of you are interested let me know so I can point you in the right direction and at your peril too. smile.gifsmile.gif

------------------

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

cwm32.gif

Everybody looks in the mirror and confront himself by asking some question, do I look good? I’m I to skinny?, too fat or maybe to dark?, and People are not the same some don’t care some except it and some just ignore it.

But no matter what, you should be happy about the way you look and say all Handulahi..that Allah created you the way you are and remember that this is only a phase that we are going through in this life, when you go to heaven you can be whatever you want to be, do whatever you dreamed off, you see this life is a test and don’t look at as if it was the only life, there is heaven above and only the strong shall reach it, so forget about what you look like and start earning your place in heaven, that’s the real worry.

Hibo   

Well said Quite-Storm smile.gif

------------------

"My Umi says shine your light on the world..." Mos Def

Hibo   

I am simply in love with myself, I wouldn't change a thing Alxamdulilah, coz I know Allah (SWT) made me in the way He thought was

perfect for me!

I used to hate de fact that I have wide hips and a little stomach, but I have come to realize dat many people love my shape!

I'm sure u've all heard of the sayin

'The grass is always greener on the other side!' It doesn't apply to me however. Coz every mornin when I wake up feelin tired n unattractive I look in de mirror & say Mansha Allah what a creation I am!

It reminds me of dat great song by India.Arie

Here's a bit;

"When I look in the mirror and the only one there is me

Every freckle on my face is where it’s suppose to be

And I know my Creator didn’t make no mistakes on me

My feet, my thighs, my Lips, my eyes, I’m loving what I see"

Honesita I agree with u when u say lookin @ sum1 uglier helps. My mum always tells me de reason why Allah(SWT) has created ppl with disabilities is for us to reflect on reality, if Allah (SWT) wanted to He could make them normal (no offence) or make them so that they didn't have a disability. But it gives us sumthin to look at and it gives us the chance to say Alxamdulilah I'm not in a situation like dat person. Sorry if I don't make much sense but if u think about it I'm sure u'll understand what I'm tryin to portray.

Lots of Luv ExDane ur sis

Hibo   

Sacad

sure bro tell me how many pounds i will gladly transfer.....but be carefull what you wish for and remember this are all baruur i'm transfering to ya not an ounce of muscle hehe

to the poster i have finaly accepted everything about me

peace

------------------

"Don't let life discourage you;everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

--Unknown or maybe me lol

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

--Eleanor Roosevelt

ponyboy   

thanks God i belive who I am. I am not looking for to be somali model or the most handsome man in tha world i get enough people belive who u are and content the way u look God created us one time no more chance for us yo feel me? i hope so

luv yo alll

Ariadne   

I wonder how I missed this topic?

I use to obsess about the way I looked (too short, a bit thick in the bottom) but I learned to accept myself for myself nothing excluded height,weight,etc,. So now Im gradually working my way towards loving all of me I know Im almost there and so not too long from now I'll be saying

I learned to love myself unconditionally because I am a queen

-India Arie-

I dont believe anyone who said they are 100% happy with themselves.....it is against human nature, so spare me the BS :rolleyes:

Having said that, I hate the fact that I am not in shape (coz I cant wear some of the clothes I'ld love to wear), I hate to diet and I dont have time for gym. Other than that I am comfortable with myself, my height is perfect, my weight not so good, but I learned if you dress certain way, you can get away with alots of things ;)

xoxox

Ahlaan   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh!!!

Like others have said before me, I'm not perfect, but then again what is the perfect look? We would all give different answers. All I know is I am CONTENT with the way I look, and I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!

I've heard and seen many people who:

wanna be lighter

wanna be thinner

wanna be taller

wanna be shorter (that WAS my thing!) lol

wanna be have a bigger this or smaller that

wanna have a certain TYPE of hair

God, the list can go on and on, but after all is said and done, Allah SWT has chosen this for me and HE IS PERFECT!!! smile.gif Alxamdulillaah!!!

This is the one body I'll have to live with in this short life, and I'll live it well instead of complaining about it.

PEACE!!!