Sign in to follow this  
ponyboy

Are you content with the way you look?

Asalamu alaikum

Well said brother Mujahid.

We are the best creation Allah has made, no need to complain.

Most of us care about what ppl say, but let me tell yah, ppl will always have something negative to say about.

So next time you wish you looked different, remember yuo are unique and beutiful in front of allah and thats all that matters.

Beuty is not what its outside but whats inside.

Alxamdulilah I have nothing to complain about!

ZOLA   

am not going to sit here and lie to u all by saying am 100% happy with the way i look .

like THE ROCK CHICK SD..

dont believe anyone who said they are 100% happy with themselves.....it is against human nature, so spare me the BS ...lol...i agree with u galfriend

i have finally come to accept with the way i look coz i know thats how god wanted me to look like..we all need to understand that we can not be 100% perfect..there is always going to be something that u dont like about u self..wether its u weight,hair,height,color, etc...

all u gals who sd they eat anything that comes their way in order to gain weight ..i envy u .. :D

lol@shyhem... i need to stop checking my self out on the rearview mirror in traffic... :D

XayaT   

Well i think im pretty aight.all though lot of ppl tell me that im skinny.(im just slim and maali focks ain't use to that). Everytime i look in the mirror i thank allah for everythang he gave me and everythang he hasn't. im even thankfull for my chickenleggz. and i neva had any complainz with tha men, na' mean ;)

Xayat

Well i think im pretty aight.all though lot of ppl tell me that im skinny.(im just slim and maali focks ain't use to that). Everytime i look in the mirror i thank allah for everythang he gave me and everythang he hasn't. im even thankfull for my chickenleggz. and i neva had any complainz with tha men, na' mean

Damn Xayat...looks like am a day late..gabar is u psychic??? this is just the way am built anigaa...whether or not am too skinny..too ugly..or too jareer :D ..am satisfied alxamdulilah