Sign in to follow this  
ponyboy

Are you content with the way you look?

Adna   

Salaama calaykum

First of all Alxamdulilaah who created Cirka & Dhulka Then Biniiaadamka So,I beleave we do'nt have to campaline about how you look as long as you have what we call (LIXDA LIXAAD)Then go back to the topic I can say may self i'm very happy the way i look but do'want know what bugs me some times guess what May weight i'm way too lazyy doing some exercise cuz if i do maanta barito may whole body will be sorr ama jajab then i will keep starting and qiuiting :D

:rolleyes: :eek: smile.gif :cool: peace and Love

Allahamdulilah i can say i am, i no not of people arent and i hope i dont come across like am bragging, its just that i have reilsed that (without being too cheese) looks arent everything, and health is. So my advice to any fellow nomads, both men n women who do not feel so content just relax about it exercise abit and u will fell healthy fitter n happier..............i think well it works for me anyway.

A7LA-SHU   

well said lakkad... that proves u love urself haha...

first of all i just wanna say kool topic..

and as one of u guys said it is not just somalis who go through this. it is normal thing we all been there ones..

as for me been there and done that. but god loves me when i saw this guy near my school one day i don't know how to discribe him wallahi but from that day one i think i'm perfect the way i'm.. and yeah no one love themselves 100% but hey i'm thankful if i said i didn't like this and that is like god made mistake and i shouldn't look this way.. so i love the way i'm wouldn't change for one day...

flight 13

"am tryin to gain weight..and u guys tellin me that u r strugglin to loss it...every night, i drink like 3 to 4 glasses and 25% peanut butter.with half rooti ,1 percent each.lol..but i never felt that i gained something or so...i would be happy to have some advices on how to gain weight.."

hahahaha aye what u need to gain weight for? well i never understand guys so i shouldn't bother askin huh lol... but yeah i guess u hate those chicken legs i don't blame ya honey.. ;):P but kool. but try chocolate and all the sweets u can think of... i don't know if they gonna work for ya but those things made me fatty girl lol..

If u say u love the way u look ppl might take that as u r immodest,then again if u say u hate it it might be construed that u r fishing 4 compliments or have problems.

I myself have no complaints with the way Allah made me whenever i look in a mirror i say my mantra 'alxamdulilah' icon_razz.gif as my mum says "it could be worse( elephant man) ;) .

Call me biased but i believve we somalians are the best looking race..guys you should be proud of ur self :cool:

Kamila   

Salaams all

(Ruux is faanshe waa ri isnuugtay ayey dhahdaa soomaalida).

I'm who I'm and Alaah Creat me for the way I look all I have to say is alxamdulilaah.

Exdane & Ilhaan Avenging_Angel well Done.

W.salaamu caleeykum

_____________Kamila____________________________

Quruxda mahan mida muuqata ee waa tan qarsoon.

Salaamu Alaikum,

All I can say is Alhamdulilah.

I have been blessed with beatiful unique extrinsic and instrinsic features which has been ordained for me and I am happy for this blessing.

Allah has given me health, taqwa and most importantly blessed me with Islam and to this I am grateful to the One that is All-Knowing All-Wise.

Sooner or later when I die I am going to leave this body of mine no matter whether it was in tip top condition or rusty. I cannot take my body with me just my good deeds and as the brother said before start working to earn yourself a place in Janah whereby you will be given everything your heart desires and blessed with beautiful feautures and patners and many other pleasures beyond your imagination.

W/Salaam

shyhem   

I think this question is more appropriate for the ladies since they are always checking 'emselves on the rearview mirror in the middle of the traffic and ofcourse the gay guys too who wana show they femine side.

As far as i'm concerned i careless how i look like as long as i play the universal rule,that's pay the bills and take care of the lady the way amanly man is supposed to be period

SuRvIvEr   

Damn i,m as thin as a tape worm that it makes me SICK everytime i look in the mirror,i just wanna gain weight and have some meat in me be a big beautiful woman.Some actually think i,m anorixic except i,m not even close to being one cuz i eat everything that comes my way and still never seemed to gain any weight.OH WELL. I guess i,m gonna have to like my thinness.

asalaamu alaykum,

Brother Mujahid well said. It took me sometime to adopt this way of thinking but Alhamdulilah I came around as I got older.

Survivor... I need to gain me some weight also! If you figure out a way help a sister out inshaAllah smile.gif

salaam

Blessed   

Originally posted by lakkad:

My signature says IT,

Read it again!

loooooooooooooooooooool! Allah maxaad kibirtey, we need a few doses of reality my sweet :D

But how good looking is you any way? are you willing to put your money where your mouth is? eh, eh?

N.O.R.F   

To the answer the question posed by the title of the topic, thats a yes, always has been and will be. I'm the kind of person who aint concered with the little things in life, i have no time for worrying about it, cos that aint gonna help me in the long run. I try to concentrate on the more important things in life.

Mujahid, very well said bro!

Hawdgirl   

Subxaanalaah,

Neither did I ever posted any topic on this forum nor did I wanted to do but seeing this topic and reading it...I couldn't help it but post a reply...

so back to the topic...all I want to say is bro'z and sista'z is that...

did u guys forgot about the verse in the Qur'an that says... "INAA KHALAQNAL INSAANA FII AXSANIL TAQWIIM" meaning "We have indeed created man in the best of moulds, 95:4. (sura Tin)"

I hope this helps and answers your thoughts...

May Allah bestow his mercy on us Aaaaaamiiiiin.

RaMpAgE   

Damn i,m as thin as a tape worm that it makes me SICK everytime i look in the mirror,i just wanna gain weight and have some meat in me be a big beautiful woman.Some actually think i,m anorixic except i,m not even close to being one cuz i eat everything that comes my way and still never seemed to gain any weight.OH WELL. I guess i,m gonna have to like my thinness.

well u got too opions too gain weight, either get married ama buy those protien powders(they work for real) :D;)