Sign in to follow this  
ponyboy

Are you content with the way you look?

Hibo   

lol honesista i do that when my self-esteem is not high and say uff atleast iam not her.

its a horrible thing to do tongue.gif .Sometimes i struggle with convincing me that iam beautiful.But then again who does not.I know that i am beautifull a carbon copy of my hansom dad and my elegant mom wat could go wrong hehe.Its phase i need to push myself out of inshalla i will. smile.gifI always loved my big eyes and cheeks.

Peace n'Loveeeeee

Jaber   

Flight 13

In the mornings eat 3-4 egg whites,4-5 pan cakes or a minimum of 6 laxooxs with a large cup of milk.

At right around 11am or noon eat a can of tuna with an OG(orange juice) or half a bread case with peanut butter&jelly.

Comes 4pm a plate of rice or a pasta with any kind of meat,goat,beef or even fish.

At 8pm dinner time,half a chicken with green peas mash potatoes and a soup.

6 weeks on this diet and your ass will need help getting up!! joking but u'll certainly feel the huge difference.

beleive who you are and show who u are bring what u get on the table

ladies behind the wall let's see what u get don't hide any thing or the way u look like if you content me my self i have a trouble looking for what make me fat or gain weight

Hibo   

we should be content the way we loook coz god has created us beautiful, nobody can change that

Hibo   

I'm happy being nappy with my wide hips and my wide nose and the rich melanin in my skin. Oh, I love putting lotion on my ashy legs. cwm32.gif

------------------

Live today to the fullest because tomorrow is not promised".

Hibo   

i love everything about myself infact i look myself in anything that resembles mirror....nah seriously i'm jelous of all those pple who are saying they want to gain weight i'm strugling to lose those extra bounds i gained over the winter i go through this every spring/summer comes winter i gain it back....its like the never ending diet

peace

------------------

"Don't let life discourage you;everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

SACAD   

Athena:

Abaayo dhirirka xoogaa aankuu jabsho nooh, naynaastaan eey iga deen waayeen QADHOWLE, that means a formless tall, so have some of mine.

Indhodeeq:

Abaayo aniga qaliir aan ahay, butacnaan aan raadinooyaa, gabdho badan aan ixantay kulahaa wiilkaas culeeskiisa mafiicno, dhexdiisa waa yartahay, murqo malaha, qaliiroow waaye, iyo wax lamid ah. Marka inaan is butaceeyo aanba rabaa nooh, si aan mardanbe QALIIRNIMO la iigu caaynin. sideey kula tahay? aan kala badalano hee soo bax.