Sign in to follow this  
ponyboy

Are you content with the way you look?

ponyboy   

opinion polls shaw that most somalian are not happy the way they look, female are generally less content with their appearence then male.

ask your self do I have self-steam?

what is your opinion?

lulla   

I totally agree with you.I had to struggle with my self-esteem but now i have very high self-esteem.I don't think it is just somalis that go through that phrase when u are not sure of urself.Everyone struggles with self-esteem sooner or later.They say the hardest thing is loving urself and accepting urself for who are and that takes time.So the job of founding who u are is not that easy.I didn't used to like the way i look.I mean i was tall for my age and i hate that.Now it is different story.I love my height.

Jaber   

Humans have the habit of never being content with what they have,take me for example,at age 18 I was in the best shape of my life weighed less but had the adorable 6 pack and eveything I wore no matter what looked good on me,still I was unhappy with my looks and wanted to gain few extra mass pounds and workout alot,I joined the gym and did both infact I gained more than I needed to a whopping 221lbs and I sarted to feel different,my cloths don't fit me no more,I can't run as fast as I use to,no 6 packs no matter how hard I try,I do a 100 situps and 65 pushups b4 I go to bed evernight with no or little success,now am trying to lose what I gained!...There you have it buddy,we never seem to be happy with what we got.

RayZak   

i know..am feeling..

me , ma self,,i .am skinny ..u know how that chickens legs are like?....even though i got the ups u know.. 6 packs.i hoop at the ymca n lift weights....am tryin to gain weight..and u guys tellin me that u r strugglin to loss it...every night, i drink like 3 to 4 glasses and 25% peanut butter.with half rooti ,1 percent each.lol..but i never felt that i gained something or so...i would be happy to have some advices on how to gain weight....

Hibo   

I am not a 100% happy with what I've got....but I am working towards accepting what Allah has given me.

Honesita   

I think we all should do this.....instead of looking at pple cuter than us....we should look at pple who r uglier....or should i say less attractive than ur self....!!! Iimaankaa kuu dagaaya....!!!

Me....alxamdulilaah....everythin' that is wrong with me is somethin' correctable...but lazy asses like me dont put da effort....all they do is complain.....!!! It'll neva get me any where i'm sure....!!!

Salaamz

------------------

Another piece of my ultimate honesty...!

Hibo   

Salaam

lol Honesita abaayo no need to look at people less attractive then u to make u feel good...all we need to remember is that Allah (swt) created all of us...and Allah (swt) did not create anything ugly, therefore we all look good biggrin.gif

Alhumdullilah, I got my two hands and feet all working in the way the should be working no complaints...when I look myself in the mirror, no matter what anyone tells me...I know I am beautiful because Allah (swt) has created me!

Ma'salaama ppl

Hibo   

Salaam

here is a poem for everyone...

Beautiful face

Delicate features

Her shiny

Silky hair

Cascades against the outline

Of her firm jaw

She attracts many

Amazed by her irresistible beauty

And she grins because

She knows

Always knows what to say

How to act

To keep them all hers

She knows her life will always be

Just like her

Perfect…

But look a little further

And you will see

Her beauty

Is only skin deep

On the inside

She is repulsive

A hollow statue

Shallow and fake

Not a care in the world surpassing her

An artificial beauty

That ill continue to fool people

But she is only an illusion

Stripped of all dignity…

Is this what we call beauty?

Hibo   

i feel blessed.. Alxamdulilaah... even them models don't bug me .. cos unlike them everything i got is real. Alxamdulilah.

We live in a society that loves o dictate everything to us, what we eat, what we watch, what we hear, what we like and how we look. Thats why you get so many people trying to be someone else. Hence the result of the opinion pole. I guess i fitted into that category when i was younger, but now i get agetated at people who complian about their looks.

Honesita,

nayaaaaaaa sujuu nimadaadii haday soo baxdey ... somaaliyad weligeed ma dhahdo wax baa iga xun!

p.s chat 2 U soon .... waan soo socdaayee no court order yet pls!!