Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Fuuleyiin........Ha!

NGONGE   

Crowd.gif

I'm the one in the bottom right hand corner with the red shirt on. :D

Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart....

Ms DD   

Yep. It has been a while now. I used to work as a ticket seller at many staduims in London such as Highbury, Craven Cottage, Loftus Rd, The Valley, Selhurst Park, Stamford Bridge and Wembley.

I dont know how i will be received at those staduims now with my cabaaya and hijab. But it was most fun. We used to have concerts as well.

But one of my shocking memories was when Princess Diane died and i was working at Craven Cottage and Mohamed Al fayed went all out by setting up massive screens with free food etc..and people bowling their eyes out for someone they have never met.

Lake   

Originally posted by STOIC:

I disagree with you that facebook is damn boring.Facebook used to update me when and where the hot parties were going on in campus and its environ.I still use facebook to keep intouch with my former classmates.I am happy with facebook unlike Myspace which is damn too iffy for my taste.

Edit: Warya china man, share the goodies with your brothers
:D

Make SOL group on Facebook

-Lily-   

Cambaro, Have you seen the movie Green Street?

I would love to go to a football match, Arsenal playing of course, although ppl use it as the perfect excuse to swear and be violent.

MMA, nice pic. All this time I imagined you to be a skinny blick guy with glasses, well I was right about the glasses.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^ I don't see a single black soul in there. Bax.

Why did you assume I was black? I'm in that crowd but my face is not clear. Of course, far be it for me to blow my own trumpet but I'm quite a looker you know. Check out how this poor girl reacted when she first set eyes on me :D

awia6.gif

MMA-Thanks walaal.I didn't expect anyone to do it.Gacan baan ku taagay walaal.

Myspace is cool.I've found loads of folk I lost contact with from ions ago(High school even dugsi!).As someone said earlier you can set your profile to private.

"I don't think anyone would post their pic in public,because it may change the way they are approached here or talked to here"

Mujahid-Lol so if they chick/dude is kuluul as hell the dudes/chicks will ignore the fact that their posts suck and will mercilessly chase them because they are easy looking on the eye?Goodness what a vain bunch! smile.gif

Edit;

NGONGE is it mating season already?Lol the girl looks like she could be the next poster thing for Sheeba cat food....Rrrrr!

Urban   

I can see ng in that pic, he's the only guy who's not clapping..

As for my pic, sorry but i only look good in the dark :(

facewv1.jpg