Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Fuuleyiin........Ha!

Shakti   

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. After 2 days later n 10 pg of "1st u” we still have no picture 2 stalk.. Damn u ppl

MMA, the picture u have there belongs 2 a man named Guled (my cousin’s mother-law, sisters son) who I talk 2 last night so we know that’s not ya.. so plz take it down

I will leave you with one advise FOLLOW the damn Rules!!

What do you expect of soomalida? Relax, take a happy pill and enjoy the day.

PS: UPDATE, STOIC, if you didn't come here saying you opened up that thread, no one would have guessed you were that dude on the graduation gown. It isn't as if you posted saying you were stoic either. That chick that wrote " hi i am xalimo", is that xalimo patra? and why did someone post a picture of themselves posing in the hall of their apartment yet can't even see anything, its a waste of space soomaaha, you know who you are.

The girls who are wearing the hijab, do you girls belong to SOL? just curious, and who else did I miss?YES, why did the rest of you sign up with no pictures,, please stop wasting STOIC's time.

Zafir   

So far I have recognized, Red Sea, Xalimopatra, Stoic and Sapuu. but who are the rest of people? Names please.

Excuse me folks, I followed all instructions and I still see no pics. This is unacceptable!

It's not brain surgery people. Register with Facebook (if I can do it you could do it!) using your SOL moniker and your pic.

STOIC   

Lazy, I think what had happened was when I formed the group at first my picture was right up there next to the the group Information.I think after awhile the picture disapears.But I am sure the first few people that joined the group realized who I was.I am so sorry for any inconvinience that I might have caused.I think I will doff my hut off to all those people that followed instructions.Someone needs to take over the group.I gave up :D

Lol @ "This is unacceptable" Socod Badne where is your pic may I ask?

STOIC I posted again on the wall.In case you dont see it I just wanted to let you know that you shouldn't allow it.The group,that is.

MMA, the picture u have there belongs 2 a man named Guled (my cousin’s mother-law, sisters son) who I talk 2 last night so we know that’s not ya.. so plz take it down

Waaleey, what a coincidence! My name is Guuleed Guutiyoow Guudoow Guulwade. Igu salaan yaah your cousin's mother-in-law's sister's son. :D

Jimcaale, who knows inaa isaragnay, maryooleey dhan waa buuxaan mahaan. Koronto waa hore mar maa timid mise ...?

Som@li   

waw. MMA good job, have to upload mine in the mornig, stay tuned!

Ps, waxaan ka baqayaa ful xoomo darteed,in gabdhaha qaar ay soo geli wayaan bogan! ;)