Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Fuuleyiin........Ha!

STOIC   

I disagree with you that facebook is damn boring.Facebook used to update me when and where the hot parties were going on in campus and its environ.I still use facebook to keep intouch with my former classmates.I am happy with facebook unlike Myspace which is damn too iffy for my taste.

Edit: Warya china man, share the goodies with your brothers :D

Originally posted by Cara:

You know what would be cool? Putting up everyone's picture randomly and trying to match picture to poster.

You will be amazed how wrong you can be with the matching biz!

Cheers

Cara.   

Stoic, what can people get up to with a head shot? Say everyone puts their picture up anonymously on a folder in one of those image hosting sites. We all take a look and make wild guesses about who is who. I think I could spot Alle-Ubaahne :D

I think Ifra'ax volunteered to set it up [i just come up with the brilliant ideas and let others implement them].

Pujah   

^^LOL that will be fab, i'm sure I can spot the indo yar guy, Che- shouldn't be hard since i have already posted his pic somewhere in the general and Jbaro will be the only guy wearing surwaal so big it could be mistaken for macawis

^^^ No You won't...Did you know Alle U baahne is a prominent Somali Warlord who spends his speare time in SOL? you didnt know that, did you?

Cheers

PS

STOIC is this fella -- >

stoic2.jpg

STOIC   

That is one funny picture, China Man.The picture reminded me something. I went to Harlem ( New york) awhile back for vacation and there were old Somali Men who looked like the picture above.They were nice guys, but damn when you live that long in this country you would look like the above picture.

Two thumbs up.I like the picture. :D

Cara.   

LOZ, lol. No, I didn't know that. *Now* I'm absolutely positive I would recognize him in a line up.

The picture is very fetching, Stoic. I like the headband. And I somehow sensed you were a big fan of public transportation :D

STOIC   

Cara, I doubt if I am a big fun of public transport.You can't survive without car in Atlanta.Although today I took the train to downtown and I noticed most of the people who were riding the train looked mean.I didn't get scared because all I had to do was mean-mug any one who stired at me.

I suspect though 20-30 years down the road I would most likely look like the picture :D The picture reminds me too of Samuel L. Jackson's character in the caveman's Valentine :D

RedSea   

I don't think anyone would post their pic in public,because it may change the way they are approached here or talked to here.Especially if I put my picture,I am afraid I may never get any nice responses.I might become laughing stock.for that reason I shall remain in the dark alley.

However, we can may be post our look likes(i.e.celebrity,famous people etc..).

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

I don't think anyone would post their pic in public,because it may change the way they are approached here or talked to here.Especially if I put my picture,I am afraid I may never get any nice responses.I might become laughing stock.for that reason I shall remain in the dark alley.

However, we can may be post our look likes(i.e.celebrity,famous people etc..).

Nothing wrong with putting one's pictures on here. Thousands of people see us daily. Only dadka wax qariyo ayaa si kale u qaato sawirada. Same like those people iska dhigo waxee ahayn -- kuwa macho men iska dhigo online, kuwa "players" iska dhigo, kuwa wadaado iska dhigo, etc.

Many us put pictures of others online, without their consent. Only cabsadaan markee tooda imaato.

Many members of this site already met in life in several cities.

Here, I will brave, and I hope many others as well will do.

jinoolepe9.jpg

Somebody that is not allowed to be seen is edited from the picture. ;)

Looking good there, MMA. (Remember to take it down b4 the twelve hours are over. A glimpse should be enough for the SOL masses.) :D

Looking cool there, STOIC. :cool:

Me, being there, done that. smile.gif