Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Fuuleyiin........Ha!

Hee dhe I was editing my profile.

Noticed this part for the first time.

"Picture: Enter a link to a picture of yourself"

Left wondering if any nomads have their pic up?

I've seen some Nomads like Libaax&Rudy with pics but I've never thought it was their pics?!I dont know why that is?Probably thought no-one has the kubado to do it Lol....

It's quite tragic having these made-up images of some of the SOL'ers in my head when I read their posts,funny actually wallahi....

So is anyone willing to put their pics up?Mise no-one has noticed that bit before? smile.gif

STOIC   

Are you out of your mind? Pictures are Xaaraam, girlfreind .In any case I think and I am really honest about this I wish I saw the picture of some girls in SOL whom I think are intelligent. ;) I am just not that brave to approach them smile.gif

Cara.   

You know what would be cool? Putting up everyone's picture randomly and trying to match picture to poster.

STOIC   

Cara, I doubt if people would feel comfortable with their picture on public forum.Pictures can always be adulterated with.This is why I am big fun of social network like Facebook.It is a great way to meet people.You can always tell if they are good looking before you can go way too involved with the person(not that I have anything against not so good looking folks like me :D )

J.Lee   

^ Facebook is boring. Myspace is way better.

:D @Cara That would be interesting.

Who wants to go first?

STOIC   

^^ I doubt if I want to associate with people in Myspace.It is way too much public for me. That is why I am only a member of facebook.

J.Lee   

You could set your profile to be private and choose who you want or don't want to associate with.

Besides, most people on Facebook are, to borrow a phrase from Sheh, boring farts. I can't stomach them, walee.

Originally posted by STOIC:

Are you out of your mind? Pictures are Xaaraam, girlfreind .In any case I think and I am really honest about this I wish I saw the picture of some girls in SOL whom I think are intelligent.
;)
I am just not that brave to approach them
smile.gif

^^ You either putting your self into trouble or you are ready to get burned. Stay Away from intelligent girls they are not good for yuor emntal health. Leave them to me :D

Cheers