Deeq A.

Mo Farah is racially harrassed in Germany

Regardless of how many Sirs, Olympic medals,  did he forget he is SOMALI? of course SOMALIS are being discriminated everywhere, and the answer is being united , and helping Mother nation!

First thing is first, you're black in Europe, so it shouldn't cone to him as a surprise for a law enforcement officer to be heavy handed. Secondly, why at this age, I'm assuming he's in his late thirties, is he dressed like a boy from the hood!? The man's title is officially 'sir' and that's big deal in U.K. and probably Europe as well, so dress like one. I would understand if he was in his track suit and sports gear, but what's with the silly, childish cap? Please don't tell me with your comments you can dress as you like and that cheap diatribe. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

He is only known in UK outside UK he is just Somali qaxooti.

That is not fair Statement, many get to know or first time heard of  Somalis because of him.

He is world star and achieved Big

cadnaan1   

He was once refused of entry to America even though he show them his gold medal that he is world champion and all that nonsense yet they deported him to Canada. He was allowed back after uk government intervention.

2 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

That is not fair Statement, many get to know or first time heard of  Somalis because of him.

He is world star and achieved Big

I am sure majority of Ethiopians and a lot in Kenya know him. He succeeded to make a name in the monopoly of Ethiopia/Kenya. That alone gets him a lot of recognition.

Duufaan   

Now he is complaining.  No one should feel bad about Mr. Mo treatment. His name was Mohamed, came U.K as  a  Muslim Somali. He accepted to be called Mo Farah.  When people sell their dignity they do not have anything left.

3 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

One wonders how many "Somalia's scrap-merchant chaps" in London or in the wider UK, Her Majesty Queen ever asked: "Arise, Sir Looter"? Whilst of course touching gently and lightly with a "ceremonial sword" on their shoulders.

Not many I guest. So it's understandable some think that every one else is in their similar situation of not being known widely, particularly outside of their line of work in the "criminal brotherhood". 

Only you seem to take pride in bowing before queen but then you had a treacherous grandfather.

2 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

it's all in the "eye-of-the-beholder", as to who has it in worse in here, mate. 

Not really!

Your actual grandfather debased himself by being a party to the most treacherous moment in Somali history. Mine did not. He actually fought colonizers.

And it makes sense that you hide behind a clan glory and try to conflate your family history with clan, because your own family history is one of ******. So bow.

1 hour ago, Oodweyne said:

And I am proud (exceptionally so) that my grandfather took in part in the original creation of old Somaliland.

Your grandfather facilitated the colonization of a Somali territory by a foreign power. 

Even no decent Northerner express any pride in having their land taken over by occupiers and express any happiness in being related to an ancestor who  helped to do that. You are special kind  even by Somali standard.