Sign in to follow this  
BOB

I Miss The Good Old Days.

Ibtisam   

Malika, I have yet to meet those that swim with sharks or even limited advenures. All I hear s qaar kaa sheekinayah about their job, nothing but their jobs and their boys.... :Dwhat is that all about, there is only so long I can nod and look interested icon_razz.gif

:D the problem ladies is .. gabayada jacaylka that use to work when i was younger will get me laughed @ these days .........

malika that was there in the old days as well .... but as soon as you walk into the lions den and she introduces you to her father/brothers kuma degdegaysid

Kool_Kat   

KK, it's obvious you've been in the enemy camp too long, you have been irredeemably compromised

You can say that again...Birimo, sugunto, teerso xataa waa diyaarinaa ani, kaaga daran miiska aan sii saaraa intuusan imaan guriga...Weesada waa shubaa...Dharkana waa dhaqaa...Sariir waa goglaa...I have been very well trained at the 'enemy' camp...

Oh well. Koob shaaha noo soo qabo mar hadaad kacday.

Naa soo kac, heelka iyo qor faha tun intaa biyaha saaraayo dabka... icon_razz.gif

Geel, waa buuxaan, waalaguu soo raadinaa...Wilibo mar mar 2 for 1 aa lagu helaa... :D:D

Malika   

Ibti,by telling you about his job is another way of trying to impress you as those geeljires used to do by boosting about killing a lion with their bare hands..The modern faraax that works in a proffesional job is seen as a rare and valued asset,and he darn well knows that hence his obsession with self!...Lol poor souls!

KK,mashaallah they have done a good ol job on you! icon_razz.gif

Cara.   

Nowadays girls will even pick up the tab for dinner sometimes!

If a girl did that back home waxaa ladhihilahaa wuu sixray, plain and simple. Then you would have to go find her comb and check to see if there were any hairs missing...

Malika   

^And yet they still complain,that girls are demanding too much :rolleyes:

Cara,that reminds me of what my sisters used to do,if and when they manage to be able to go some where with their potential,they will take the whole lot of us,and the dude was expected to pay for everyone..Hehehe

Ibtisam   

^^^Looooooooool @ check her comb! heheh looool

Malika: that is the problem, they are not rare, nor is it impressive. I mean, he is suppose to have job :confused: It is not something to boost about, he should be earning his living. icon_razz.gif

how did this turn from nostalgia about the old days .. to faarax is useless

*sneaks out while wiifto igu dhicin weli*

Ibtisam   

^^^^Hahaha looool Fuleeyeh. baal take a look at haad the Geel jire of these times icon_razz.gif I mean can you see... :D

lol fulay or smart take ur pick ..... who would want to step into the ring facing ibti,malika,cara with only kk in my corner :D ?

besides this is the kind of discussion that is best not interrupted by a geel jire ...... salaam ladies

Cara.   

KK, now I want real shaah :(

Malika, yeah it was a real plum job being the chaperone. The outings, the small gifts to try to get us on their side, the feeling of self-importance.

Now I'm missing the good old days...

Ibti, I feel for any scrub who tries to git wit' you :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

lol fulay or smart take ur pick ..... who would want to step into the ring facing ibti,malika,cara with only kk in my corner
:D
?

KK in your corner? War iga beydh baan ku idhi, laadka anaaba ugu horeyn doonee...

Cara, pick up the dinner tab only? I've seen some who will even buy the outfit and/or the shoes he'll wear that evening to the date, walahi I am not even over exaggerating...Like Ibti said:

If it gets any easier, then men will be sitting in his house and women will just drop thorough the roof and land on their lap.

PS, Cara I owe you one cup of tea, Somali style with heel, qorfe, dhaga yare, sanjabiil iyo kiilo sonkor leh...Hada ma karin karo, today car shopping baan u socdaa (yeeeey)...

PSS, Enjoy your weekend ladies and don't let no man tell yah 'naa jikada gal'...Afkiisa eeba 'Naa' kasoo bexeyso, biyo kulul baa wajiga looga horgeeyaa WAAAAAAASH!!! :D

Ciao

Ibtisam   

Now you and malika sound like you are well into your 40's :D good old days. lol

Cara; You are not the first to say that redface.gif I don't know why, I'm nice to them. :D