Sign in to follow this  
Old_Observer

Nigerian beats Eritreans, Somalis, Libyans to a senate seat in Italy. He is Immigration spokes person for a far right wing party- Orwellian

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/2/9/292272/World/International/Italys-first-black-senator-elected-for-farright-pa.aspx

wow

It solidifies the image Nigerians have of hussling. I was always wondering how the Somali have not captured this country. Eritreans are weak. Libyans have some mayors, but not much else. Albanians are not among the trusty ones.

This is something out of George Orwell.

I used to work for a company headquartered in Brescia and had branch in Nigeria. There were about 3 Nigerians then that came for training. This is more than 30 years ago. If it continued that the Nigerians grew in the place from there I don't know.

Lago Di Garda "lake of Garda" one of the 8 or 9 wonders of the world is about 25km from this town. Paper that is used for printing money was manufactured in that province.

My visit to Nigeria was the reason I immigrated to the west. Bad experience.