Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

A WARNING TO ALL THE LADIES!!!!

Jaabir   

This is a brotherly warning I am extending to all the sisters here in SOL, it came to my attention recently that some guys are using the new technology to exploit some innocent unsuspecting sisters.. as you all know the new cell phone with still camera’s are out. These cell phone have a built in camera that can take pictures by a touch of a bottom, pretty much like this shit here...

phone_sv205_main.jpg

some guys are using those cell phones to take semi or fully nude pictures of their girlfriends.. HOW ? well its quite simple.. while making out with their girlfriends they’d pretend to be answering a phone call or shutting off the cell phone and take pictures of the unsuspecting girlfriend who is understandably half naked!!!

Once taken.. the pics will eventually find their way to many other cell phones and email inboxes..

so WATCH OUT LADIES..

shyhem   

Men you're spoilling the game,let nature take its cause and whoever fails victim is upto her or him :D

Seriously though i "thought" it will be afew yrs before that technology will be availlable at the local hilib halal,but again assumption is not the best thing i do.

Miriam1   

Are u serious..i guess some ppl are naturally perverted.

But then again wat kinda of a girl would put herself in that position..lowering her selfrespect every second.

Jaabir   

u dont know about that shit shyhem ?? :eek: :eek: !!! whats up with the pics of the deeqo's u sent to my cell phone the other day?? :rolleyes: :D

Ruba.. the nomads here are getting their freaky dickey on like there is no tommorrow.. no one would give much regard to self respect and dignity once they go behind closed doors..

jah   

thanx for the warning icon_razz.gif wat ruba said was ,what i excatly though wat kinda of a girl would put herself in that position :confused:

Batuulo   

hmmm

do we stop the dirt chat.. just take that warning

thank you darman for your advise.. I Appreciate you.. :cool:

Deadbrain..plss..u didn't have to get all visual to express your point :rolleyes: See this is why we need a sister's mod!!! Can we pls remove the degrading picz?

Darman, #1, I think the SOL sisters know how to handle business and therefore she would not place herself in that vulnerable situation (half-naked).You with me girls? Thnks for the concern though Darman, let's us know there's a brother out there looking out for us.

Secondly, my sister recently bought the cell with the digital camera and to me it seems primitive. For one thing, the pictures turn out all fuzzy. Give it a year or so to advance.

Jaabir   

Tamina.. this was a mere brotherly advice on my part.. i dont know whats insulting about it.. besides i didnt point any fingers at anybody in SOL. i just raised an issue i thought sisters should be aware of.. thats all :rolleyes:

I thinks it's crazy but then again why would u get freaky with ur boyfriend in the first place. Oh and one more thing I hate the fact that some people posted half naked girls...U know it's not cool.

LuCkY   

U KNOW DARMAN I MUST AGREE WITH WHAT THE OTHER SISTERS SAID...JUST DONT PUT URSELF IN THAT KIND OF SITUATION IN THE FIRST PLACE.BUT ITS GOOD TO KNOW THAT YOU DO CARE ABOUT UR NOMAD SISTERS...SO PROPS TO YOU. BUT SEE HERE IS THE TWIST TO ALL OF THIS...IF THE GUY DID DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT DONT U THINK THAT THERE IS SOME GIRLS OUT THERE THAT ARE DOING THE SAME EXACT THING? KIND OF LIKE PAYBACK.

SHYHEM...THOSE PHONES CAME OUT LAST YEAR...I BOUGHT ONE FOR MY AUNT.

TAMINA ALTHOUGH THE PICTURES ARE A LITTLE FUZZY AND WHATNOT THEY CAN BE EMAILED AND ENLARGED WHICH WOULD MAKE THEM MORE VISIBLE.

wait a min...not my intention to be dirty at all....but did i miss somethin' here...makin' out while ur half-naked???? :confused: ..i mean...who makes out when their half-naked!!!...call me old-fashioned...i thought makin' out just involved stuffin' ur tongue down some1's throat..(which isn't even rite...but let me get back to the pt)...not removin' ur top... :confused: Ay!.....but ne who...thanx for da warnin' darman...i guess

Jaabir   

you are making me blush now :confused: .... thanks macdaa.. just make sure you ladies tell us about them tricks you run on us :D:D:D

Baaniyal   

i don't think anyone would want to see pics of my fat girlfriend, so no point in getting the cell.

Darman rat styles as such, will always make you the friend friend type to a girl, and neva the one to get with her.

What folk do in their own privacy, is of their concern only. No girl should be that naive and clueless in the first place.