Sign in to follow this  
Caano Geel

Dog's dinners ..

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

shehehehehehehe

talking about baboons buns, soomaalida soo ma shiilaan that of the sheep. Just think of it as more pink than the traditional variety

oouuuccc, that was vivid!

FB, fishy and u still ate it? Men are greedy gits. Especially when the 4 by 4 gets stuck and they need comforting. smile.gif Wolfed that ish down, didn't ya? :D

You see that just reminds me of the nigerian man tucking into his dog saying "oo lala You don't know what you are missing!"

which one first, left cockroach or right cockroach?

friedcockroachyo2.jpg

Originally posted by sheherazade:

[qb] !

FB, fishy and u still ate it? Men are greedy gits. Especially when the 4 by 4 gets stuck and they need comforting.
smile.gif
Wolfed that ish down, didn't ya?
:D

You Gotta have the energy to push a LR stuck in MUD. Anything,even if it has the fishiest smell/Taste is acceptable. You gotta eat something before you become a big cat's dinner somewhere under an Abaq tree.

and faarax, dude whats wrong with u!?

dont tell the girl LR in mud is common, she was impressed, say that your the only person its happened to in the history of mankind and that crocodile laid the mud to trap you.

In fact to get out, you had to kill it with your bare hands and a toothpick you found in your back pocket before serving it to the half starving villagers

Loool@Caano,You gatta learn the difference between Bragging & humility . The former has the potential to label you as Cocky,Arrogant & XuuX while the later may make you look Humble, Modest & XaaX ;)

Urban   

DOG MEAT TERMINOLOGY

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

404: A dog is also called 404 after the French-built Peugeot pick-up van, a tribute to a dog's ability to run fast

Headlights: A dish with the eyes of a dog as the most prominent component

Tail Lights:
The Oga Bassey special made with dog's bollocks

Gear Box: Dog's liver, heart and kidneys (usually more expensive than ordinary meat)

Tyre: A dog's legs. Mr Umoh claims that eating a 'tyre' makes you a fast runner

Telephone: A dog's tail

Sentencing: The act of clubbing a dog to death rather than slaughtering it

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

it does look tasty tho, those ribs look macaan :(

Xuux iyo Xaax! yaa kala garan kara, maan at least she'd remember your toothpick antics

shehehhehehe, were are you sister, support me here

> Urban, walaal, i'd support you on that comment but i'm fearful of the backlash

hodman   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

quote: No insects for me. Oh no.

You don't know what you are missing?

Ever had a nice crunchy, chewy cockroach....very tast I tell you
Oh God Che U almost made me puke my tasty baasto!

I'll eat any meat that's Halal and not insects

Originally posted by sheherazade:

LoL was that the desired response? I visualised a Faarax twitching with fear, muffling the sobs with gulpfuls of yixaas.

Sheeko aa haysaa Walle. Its not fear,Its respect. You have to respect the jungle,only the naive and the Doqon will dare the kings of the jungle.

You cannot come into an animal's territory without atrracting some sort of reaction from the great big cats. Maybe i should say it in somali,hopefully that would instil some fear in you,Sheh :D

mud.jpg

^^

You must dig out of the dhiiqo quickly,very very quickly before You end becoming a delicious dinner for some libaax or Dhurwaa or even worse, a Gor-gor(Thats vulture,only feasts on 2day old corpses) :D

Edit: Caano,Hilib Eey is Qurun,reall qurun smile.gif

faarax,

the pic of the bird puking is qurun. How do we judge another mans culture. I know people disgusted by the idea of eating a camel, is it qurun?. Surely if you grew up an igbo you would consider it a normal thing to do

^gross gross gross. I stopped eating. She looks like she had baboon matako for dinner.

O.o.U.U.C.C.

FB, hard to take u seriously when u say dhiiqo. LoooL.

CG, soo sowwy to disappoint. Have a grub on me. smile.gif