Saalax

"Beesha dheexe" is a fairy-tale just like the failed project of Somaliland (bad news for Oodweyne)

it was always known, Gabiley Clan are long  lost Cagdheer*, they are not only match Dna (share Y ,same father, but share characteristics.

I did the test too, and posted here the result before ,

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Saalax   
4 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

it was always known, Gabiley Clan are long  lost Cagdheer*, they are not only match Dna (share Y ,same father, but share characteristics.

I did the test too, and posted here the result before ,

Can you imagine those jeegaan kids were raised to hate "F*q*ash" and wanlaweyne  all life their only to find out they are related to them but not to other northerners (Awdal and West Burco).  :D

Saalax   
32 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

As for the fact that, Beeshe-Dhexe may not blood-related as it was cracked up to be  

There is no "may" it is already proofed.  Daad aan isir wadagiin baad isku dhajisa.  Indeed beesha dheexe was a coalition formed longtime ago but it is not based on blood. Galbeedi is actually closer to you than Jeegaanta DNA wise. Do you now realize how silly it is trying to divide Somalis based on myths? Jeegaanta share same ancestry as the same Wanlaweyns and f*q*sh they wail about.  The subclade of the west Burco and Awdal community(T1a1ab2b) is not that old  that old man existed less than 6,000 years ago and their closest cousins are found in Kuwait (the Al Faraj banu malik tribe).

5a9cd646d62da_GarhajisDNA.png.99dcbde0b385e2c4fff3cf6e9ba5634a.png

Saalax   
Just now, Oodweyne said:

Whatever, man! You have no idea actually what you are talking about. In other words, if Somaliland from historical perspective only consisted of few other clans other than the whole of the Beeshe-Dhexe, do you think I would have been less loyal to Somaliland as a result of it? you do know there are folks of West Burco in the deep south of Somalia, do you see me wanting to join us in Somaliland.

Saaxiib, you really are illiterate (as I told you last night). Somaliland is a political argument deal with her on that basis. As for the this DNA stuff they prove nothing that will make it for me any less loyal to Somaliland. Or any less loyal to Beeshe-Dhexe (at least as historically understood it). Do you see the point that I am making in here. Or are you  just another Che who needs the "kindergarten pictorial books" for him to understand anything worth understanding.     

Beesha dheexe is fake as DNA results show they are not even related for atleast 50,000 years.  So why lose sleep over and clutch to something that is fake? all the other Somalis are same to us (e1b1a). 

Saalax   
Just now, Oodweyne said:

Man. whatever, floats your boat, is fine with me.

It is not what floats my boat but science saxiib. In this age there is no need to believe in fairytales people can easily know who you are related to blood-wise or not.

Saalax   
14 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Aha science, eh? Man, you really are something. In other words, a ninny like you who can't hack a decent living without being solely dependent of the welfare support from UK's tax-payers is telling me about what science proves.:D 

The irony wins a prize in here, I tell you. Man, you should look yourself in the mirror, at least from time to time. It will really help you to "notice" as to the low station in life you are waffling on from it. Particularly you should do that, just before you detain others with your gibberish. Anyway, I think we done here, mate.:P

How does it feel the nonsense you believed in all of your 50 years of a sad life busted in SOL? :D mar dambe duriiyaada iyo waxas yaan ka maqlin.  I have 0 tolerance for people who believe in delusions.

Y DNA of Jeegaanta

Jeegaanta.png

cadnaan1   

kkk walaahi qofba qof ayaa ka adag  Saalax garbaasha ayuu kala daalay odaygan duqanimada ku saaqiday waxaan ka baqaa inuu habeenkii kugu soo qarwo ee iska dhaaf.

Saalax   
24 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

kkk walaahi qofba qof ayaa ka adag  Saalax garbaasha ayuu kala daalay odaygan duqanimada ku saaqiday waxaan ka baqaa inuu habeenkii kugu soo qarwo ee iska dhaaf.

It is sad though. How can a 50 year old with kids and greying hair believe in fairytales even after being shown evidence?

11 hours ago, Saalax said:

In the age of science we should not believe in fairytales folks.  The DNA tests are out  the  west Burco/south Hargeisa community and the Awdal community  Y DNA is T1a1a1b2.. Usually any person from West Burco/south Hargeisa community that takes the test comes out as T1 the same goes for Awdal  and parts of Djibouti/Shinile/Dhire Dhaba and the Xeerale community of Somalia. While the Y DNA of jeegaanta is usually e1b1a the same "faq*sh" and walanweyn they despise.  :D 

Garhajis 2.png

Garhajis DNA.png

Saalax, sxb, why does this sound surprising to you? xD

You have characters like Oodweyne openly admitting in this forum that they are descended from impotent/infertile octogenarians calling themselves Ilmo Mucjiso, when in fact the DNA results now show that they are likely the by-blows of the despised faqash....ha ha haxD

cadnaan1   

Kkkkk ilmo mucjiso reer waqooye I like their sarcasms oday 90 Jir sariir saaray ayey yiraahdeen ilmo ayaa Ku dhashay.

Saalax   
1 hour ago, Tillamook said:

Saalax, sxb, why does this sound surprising to you? xD

You have characters like Oodweyne openly admitting in this forum that they are descended from impotent/infertile octogenarians calling themselves Ilmo Mucjiso, when in fact the DNA results now show that they are likely the by-blows of the despised faqash....ha ha haxD

What is crazy is  Jeegaanta and the GX communities are not even related for over 50,000 years on the faterhside.  That is how T1 and e1b1a are far from each other.  Jeegaanta kids are losing their minds they are related to the same Wanlaweyn and f*q8sh they rant about talk about karma kkkk.