Saalax

"Beesha dheexe" is a fairy-tale just like the failed project of Somaliland (bad news for Oodweyne)

Saalax   

In the age of science we should not believe in fairytales folks.  The DNA tests are out  the  west Burco/south Hargeisa community and the Awdal community  Y DNA is T1a1a1b2.. Usually any person from West Burco/south Hargeisa community that takes the test comes out as T1 the same goes for Awdal  and parts of Djibouti/Shinile/Dhire Dhaba and the Xeerale community of Somalia. While the Y DNA of jeegaanta is usually e1b1a the same "faq*sh" and walanweyn they despise.  :D 

Garhajis 2.png

Garhajis DNA.png

Holac   

Saalax, did you notice the same on your DNA or is this a sample from other people?  That is very interesting to say the least. 

• Like 1

Saalax   
7 minutes ago, Holac said:

Saalax, did you notice the same on your DNA or is this a sample from other people?  That is very interesting to say the least. 

Hundreds of people from the west Burco/south Hargeisa community various sub clan  took the test all came out the same (so it is legit). The same goes for the gabiley community they took out and majority came out e1b1a. So definitely "beesha dheexe" sub clans are not related by blood and that kills the whole myth of beesha dheexe.

Johnny B   

It's not ONLY Ooweyne's sham , It's the Somali sham.

The whole clan lineage thing of ethnic Somalis is based on this terrible fairytale sham, thanks to Islamization.

Saalax   
9 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

It's not ONLY Ooweyne's sham , It's the Somali sham.

The whole clan lineage thing of ethnic Somalis is based on this terrible fairytale sham, thanks to Islamization.

The Sheikh hebel and ina hebel being Arab myth indeed was a lie. DNA is busting a lot of myths.

Johnny B   
23 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

Great news. Duriyadda waa horimartay hadii DNA kala duwan yeelatay. 

Aduunka dhan ayaa melting-pot noqanaya. Old news. 

It was just yesterday , you were shoving our throats that some Somalis were "Somalilaners" just because of thier clan lineage sham.

You own your sham. :D

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

13 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

It was just yesterday , you were shoving our throats that some Somalis were "Somalilaners" just because of thier clan lineage sham.

You own your sham. :D

We need votes, you are open to join my clan. I will read the deeds for you. :D  :D 

Johnny B   
13 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

We need votes, you are open to join my clan. I will read the deeds for you. :D  :D 

Count me in, read the deeds for me, just don't tell me that i am not throuh  and throuh "ethnic Somali".

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

2 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

Count me in, read the deeds for me, just don't tell me that i am not throuh  and throuh "ethnic Somali".

Things you will need to bring in before you are sent the deeds... :D

1. A police check - we don't want the Galkaio Pedophile in the ranks :D

2. Education level - we need more ace level doctor. :D

3. You will need to agree that clan x is our main competition - if you have any soft spot, you are not welcome :D

shall I continue...