Saalax

Amin Amir on the Berbera scam

Amin Amir becomes more of politician less of creative artist cartoonist when it comes to Ethiopia. Its always crude when it comes to Ethiopia.

But then he is cartoonist so it is all fair.

Even his bias shows on his cartoon.

I asked five Somalis from Mogadishu who they think the Ethiopian minister is and 3 said Tigray and 2 said Amhara.

That is how ignorant people can be. I had to google and show them another article the minister is a Somali.

Amin Amir also used the psychological propaganda old image of Ethiopians. I am sure he would completely change his mind if he was to spend time in Somali kilil.

1 hour ago, Old_Observer said:

Amin Amir becomes more of politician less of creative artist cartoonist when it comes to Ethiopia. Its always crude when it comes to Ethiopia.

But then he is cartoonist so it is all fair.

Even his bias shows on his cartoon.

I asked five Somalis from Mogadishu who they think the Ethiopian minister is and 3 said Tigray and 2 said Amhara.

That is how ignorant people can be. I had to google and show them another article the minister is a Somali.

Amin Amir also used the psychological propaganda old image of Ethiopians. I am sure he would completely change his mind if he was to spend time in Somali kilil.

you mean if he undergo indoctrination like Dhoodaan!

very funny, he highlights the key points, and whether Ethiopian guy was ethnic Somali does Not make a difference.

SL has sold their soul for recognition, we will see if Tigrays ever respond and reward them.

6 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

you mean if he undergo indoctrination like Dhoodaan!

No. Not at all.

I just did not like the cartoon he used for rep of an Ethiopian. His images on the head are pointing always to something..lets leave it at that.

What I meant to say is there is all along the spectrum of Somali from Arab looking to Southern African looking...

He always uses same, but now of course he has a stencil hard to change.

BTW no indoctrination there is other methods used more effective. lol

1 minute ago, Old_Observer said:

No. Not at all.

I just did not like the cartoon he used for rep of an Ethiopian. His images on the head are pointing always to something..lets leave it at that.

What I meant to say is there is all along the spectrum of Somali from Arab looking to Southern African looking...

He always uses same, but now of course he has a stencil hard to change.

I agree on the image part, more Bantu looking, Most Somalis are racist and don't even know it.

Ethiopia indeed have beautiful looking pple specially women :)

9 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

I agree on the image part, more Bantu looking, Most Somalis are racist and don't even know it.

Ethiopia indeed have beautiful looking pple specially women :)

You got it.

The 5 Somalis I used as small survey did not know that every clan and even sub-clans of Somalis are present in Ethiopia.

They only knew of one or two. That is it.

Now Every Ethiopian province knows what a Somali generally looks like. Every university has 100 or more Somali.