Deeq A.

Professor Samatar on Ethiopia 19% ownership of Berbera bypassing Somaliland: "It is unreal. Lama maqal"

The good professor accepts Hargeysa is independent of everyone else and Mogadishu is no position to stop anything. How did Ethiopian Government  come to own 19% of shares?

In other words, is the Pope a Catholic? I mean, really? Who gives a freaking bejesus of a care about what the likes of Professor Abdi Samatar thinks of this DP World deal with Berberra port in the first place?

Apparently, you do:D

I had never seen or heard things like this happening in anywhere that I know of from my extensive reading. This is unheard of willingly handing over and giving part of a national asset - Soomaaliya's national asset - to an avowed enemy of Soomaalis everywhere, from Axmed Gureey to now, just begging and bending them to take over. No sane damiir Soomaaliyeed oggalanaayo waxaan iyo wixii la mid ah.

Before it was wiilka ku dhashay Xamar kan Adisababa ku dhashay ayaa iga xiga and now this, so what is next? Handing over one fifth of one's daughters to Xabashi men in order to please? I won't be surprised if that happens too now. Shamelessness has no limits to dying breed of hardcore secessionists.

@Oodweyne

Other than showing your ad hominem attack prowess (which I must admit, you are really good at), are you able to intellectually debate and debunk what the good professor is saying or as usual, will I be the next target of your famous (and beautiful if I may add) writing of the Queens English?

@Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Your input might have had some (however small) merit to it if you stayed on topic instead of  adding something that only yields mutual mudslinging of the worst kind.

@Suldaanka

Must you lower yourself to that level and use a language that is likely to offend and craves for a similar response? Where is the Suldaanimo? 

YoniZ   
48 minutes ago, Complicated said:

@Oodweyne

Other than showing your ad hominem attack prowess (which I must admit, you are really good at), are you able to intellectually debate and debunk what the good professor is saying or as usual, will I be the next target of your famous (and beautiful if I may add) writing of the Queens English?

@Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Your input might have had some (however small) merit to it if you stayed on topic instead of  adding something that only yields mutual mudslinging of the worst kind.

@Suldaanka

Must you lower yourself to that level and use a language that is likely to offend and craves for a similar response? Where is the Suldaanimo? 

Couldn't said it better.

That is the reason why many good SOL comrades abstained to join this race to the bottom sprint.