Sign in to follow this  
Abu Jibreel

Can I get a welcome!!!

Haneefah   

Inaa Lilaah, what have I done to deserve this museeba maanta la idaba dhigey? :eek:

For the love of God, why has this individual not been banned yet? Where's the ADMIN?

Originally posted by Nephthys:

qofkanoo kale markii la invite gareeyo, 'waryaa ha isheegan' aa la dhahaa, see kaa noqote?

:rolleyes: . That you would believe I have any association with such a repugnant soul is more astounding than anything. Seriously sis, kaamaanan filanaynin tan!

Kool_Kat   

^Any sane member on SOL knows you, Haneefah, wouldn't associate with the like of this *I don't even know what to call it*!!! I am sure it is just some loser trying to get your attention, saa saan wax caadi eh maba noqon kartee...Waan ka xumahay really...

PS, there has to be another Haneefa on SOL, may be with a different spelling?

Haneefah   

^Let's just hope that is the case, because magicii buu iga nijaaseeyey! I was trying to keep my composure earlier on today, lakeen this is beyond preposterous. Akhas.

And thanks sis. smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

^You can't let something like this get to you sis...You're more than welcome, I was merely stating the obvious...

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Abu, I'm on your side saaxib.

If memory serves me correctly, didn't you say this to A&T as well not too long ago? Xaa ka dambeeyay taas? icon_razz.gif

Oh, Welcome to SOL AJ!!!

Xaniifa, yaa ku nijaaseysay? Ma dhici karto, it would now take at least five baaf of biyo samsam in lagu daahiriyo. :D

Kuusha, haye adigana amaa lagu nijaaseysaa hee, oo biyo samsam maa u baahantahay as well?

Jibriil, welkam to shabakadaan, igaarka.

Nephissa   

Ok, apologies my good sister. *mac mac* malabeey. I really took his word for it, isma oran wuu nabi, guess that's the price you pay for being so cute and lovable smile.gif ! But be that as it may [sorry OodW I have to borrow this] I don't think inviting Mr.Hebel, or associating with him, calls into questioning your reputation [i was not implying that in my earlier post, you know it too.] You are looking to hard into this. Sometimes abbaayo you just gotta let your hair down..is jilci icon_razz.gif . Runtii, it's just sad that people have already formed an opinion about the poor guy. Not fair! He kinda seems friendly and fun to have around.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Haneefah:

Inaa Lilaah, what have I done to deserve this museeba maanta la idaba dhigey?

For the love of God, why has this individual not been banned yet? Where's the ADMIN?

quote:

Originally posted by Nephthys:

qofkanoo kale markii la invite gareeyo, 'waryaa ha isheegan' aa la dhahaa, see kaa noqote?

:rolleyes: .That you would believe I have any association with such a repugnant soul is more astounding than anything. Seriously sis, kaamaanan filanaynin tan!

Originally posted by Haneefah: Let's just hope that is the case, because magicii buu iga nijaaseeyey! I was trying to keep my composure earlier on today, lakeen this is beyond preposterous. Akhas.

^^I'm not sure that counts as an intelligent thoughts of our sheekho, but no worries, I do it all the time. icon_razz.gif:D

Lol@Bishaaro: Thanks, Habaryar. That last part of you're comment makes me feel so much better ;)

@Kuusha: Well I'll start complaining, If you're doing it wrong!!Lol.

You can call me Jeesto in the first place, or Yarayska :D:D

I thought you had a perfect name for me, you should know shouldn't ya.

Edit: Haneefa I promise to never be nice to you again.Just promise you will always be horrible to me! icon_razz.gif

The Zack   

I am lost, I know we are welcoming AJ to SOL but what else is going on in this thread? Did I hear someone saying the G word? Did someone claim they were a G?

Nephissa   

Originally posted by JSOJSE:

Lol@Bishaaro:
Thanks, Habaryar. That last part of you're comment makes me feel so much better
;)

Awoowgaaa la naari waaa! Bishaaro ku yeh, is sheeg waryaaa..deg deg. :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Abu, I'm on your side saaxib.

If memory serves me correctly, didn't you say this to A&T as well not too long ago? Xaa ka dambeeyay taas?
icon_razz.gif

Oh, Welcome to SOL AJ!!!
Even though I still maintain that A&T saaxiib ma leh, I'm sure he realises that my respect and admiration of his bipolar persona transcends this cyber world. Anyway, looks like my advice was accepted and the guy changed his name. What seems to be the problem here?

As for Haneefa, I know that our sister there is very forgiving and is probably sitting down right now and greedily calculating how many xasanat she got as a result of that forgivness (trust me, as bad as I am making this sound, I know gabadhaa wax kale o ma muuqdo). :D

ps

Abu or Abu J, kolo waaxid ninyaho. :D

That is why i don't want to welcome anyone who put a thread asking ppl to welcome him/her ..... look at this Abu now and the problem he caused ,,,

I think he should be banned for 10 days before he cause more dambi ,,,,,,,,

As soon as he said he is Neutral and i saw his name with Abu ,, then i noticed Red-sea has got a good accompany ,,,, :D