Sign in to follow this  
Abu Jibreel

Can I get a welcome!!!

Kamaavi   

^ You'd have to forgive me, but I am suspicious of anyone in this forum who goes by the name of '+ something, cir something or Afro something', you know what I mean. icon_razz.gif

Jeesto~

Paragon   

^I didn't ask about your preference, I asked 'did you figure out how to change your nickname?' And if you did I am asking you to 'change it and edit your profile please'.

Kamaavi   

^^You missed the whole point, ather.

Wax Cirdeyayey intaad wadato Waxweyn oo dhulka daya aan wadanaa. And something tells me I'm not going to be able to take it back that soon. icon_razz.gif:D

NGONGE   

^^ He's only trying to look after you, saaxib. You sound interesting enough and it would be a shame if you were banned because of a poxy name. Change it and save us all the bother.

Paragon   

^Ngonge, leave him be. He'll be banned in no time.

Laga Roone, stop going on a tangent waryaa and smell the coffee; neither your nickname or your message are amusing us. Get it?

Faheema lol. Gardaro noocaas oo kale ah weli ma aragtey?

Kamaavi   

^^It's like school, the teacher has to teach the same stuff year in year out. But do watch the anger you display here, It cannot possibly be about this. You might have issues in your private life which spill out here. Please try to show a little more breeding, decorum and humor. Please! :cool:

LOL. :D NGONGE You're alright I think but you're sadistic. You have to admit. icon_razz.gif:D

Ps.If not Jeesto, my new nick name is gonna be JSONJSE, Abshir yaa Jama' and Samaxnaakum.

Wasalamu Alaykum.

Nephissa   

Welcome Abu Jibrel.

Hey Mr.G, I just took a quick peak at your profile..

Who invited you to SOL? Say :
Haneefa

r you for real? :D our Sheikha knows *YOU*?

Haneefah got alot of 'splainin to do! icon_razz.gif

Kamaavi   

Habo, iska dhaaf waxba sheekhada hanu soo kicini, ducadeedii waa la aqbalay dheh. Hadda waa galay'e, si fiican. Maanshalah oo haddana Alxamdulilaaaaaaaaah. smile.gif:D:D

Nephissa   

'Naa' haygu oran mar dambe. :mad:

Why did you change your name? I wish Haneefa saw it, ohh the shock and horor!

Haneefah, qofkanoo kale markii la invite gareeyo, 'waryaa ha isheegan' aa la dhahaa, see kaa noqote? ;)

Kamaavi   

Magaca waxaan u badalay, si kan NGONG aan u dhaco mardhow. Sida kale, Habo xurmo ay iga ahayd ee xumaan ma iga ahayn. Raali ka noqo, habo. Hanefana iyo Bar-baarta kalena raali iy Nus ahaaada aan dhihi lahaa.