Sign in to follow this  
x_quizit

question for the ladies

XawoTako   

Many of these alarmist studies (most likely caried out by men) are supposed to scare women into staying permenent housewifes. I think you can have whatever you want if you work hard enough at it.

Never let your job become your life.

XawoTako, ur quite right.

--------

Establishing a career and acquiring materialistic comforts has been my aim 4 as long as I remember. An interesting job, a beautiful house, and a Mitsubishi Jeep have always been my target. I only envisioned having a family after I've achieved all my objectives.

But I think I value having a family more now. I think maybe it would be better to have ur babies while ur still young....especially if u have the support of ur husband.

Hmmm, I don't know....it's a hard choice. Might have to get back to u on that.

HONEY-D   

My education comes first if society chooses to label me as a selfish then be it,what is the point of having kids if u cant support them financially u may argue its the man's job to provide his family i agree but what if u break up or he dies what would u do, how would u be able to support ur children we cant take anything for granted in this life. :rolleyes:

words are the most powerful drug used by mankind.

honey206   

:D Great question siz.

but hey as to ma opinion education first and then kids. Iam about to turn 21 years old now and i think it's too early for me to be stress about kids. however, i'm planning to finish my education first then plan on having kids so that way i could take good care of them. ;) i hope that's a good answer for ya question. peace out