Sign in to follow this  
murefu

Most of ladies are deviated markedly from accepted norm/accepted standard behaviour?

we used to not have such kind of ladies u talked about in malaysia but as u somali-ppl from australia, yurub, north american increasingly comming here(malaysia) day after day CUDURKAAS wuuba nagu badanaya..

Sacdiya   

Waryaa Merafu,

What are you talking about? Be specific, quite frankly I did not get your point. What do you mean most Somali ladies act deviant around Somali men? I don't know what planet you are from coz I heard or seen of what you are accusing of Somali ladies. Ma anigaa walaan Mase Cadan baa laga heesaya!!!!!!!maxuu ka hadlayaa wiilku.

Sacdiya   

Waryaa Merafu,

What are you talking about? Be specific, quite frankly I did not get your point. What do you mean most Somali ladies act deviant around Somali men? I don't know what planet you are from coz I have never heard or seen of what you are accusing of Somali ladies. Ma anigaa walaan Mase Cadan baa laga heesaya!!!!!!!maxuu ka hadlayaa wiilku.

Sacdiya   

Murefo, I knew it,u are from dhul dhagax? I don't want

to live in dhul dhagax. I can already sense it is hell living there. Good luck living in there....lol.

murefu   

i am from DHUL BACAAD AH..try DHUL BACAAD AH in aad ku noolaatid hada ka dib qeelida iyo dagaalka rabshada dhan waaa iska dhaafee.lol

Jamilah   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Jamilah..Come on, what are the chances every Somali that come across stares at you?

Not only do they stare I notice them fidgeting with their mobile phones it seems that want to take a snap as well!

"I don't know , but it might be the nature of Somali women to scorn Somali men. Something lights up in their head and turns them into little monsters. I remember one time I was with my brother on train. As we boarded the train, we saw this gal standing right across us. My brother glanced her way, and said "A/calaykuM". Big mistake, I have never seen someone change the face expression that fast (lighting fast..lol), such contempt on this woman's face. It was like we killed her father or violated her in some manner. You should have seen the look on my bro's face, and I started cracking up. Well that didn't help the situation."

HAHAHAHAHA THAT MIGHT JUST HAVE BEEN ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH BUT THEN AGAIN I DO THAT TO ALL MAN NOT JUST SOMALI MAN WITH THE EXCEPTION OF HANDSOME MAN. LOL

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Jamilah:

quote:Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Jamilah..Come on, what are the chances every Somali that come across stares at you?

Not only do they stare I notice them fidgeting with their mobile phones it seems that want to take a snap as well!
loooooool@ jamilah ........watch ya yourself now :D

rule: treat other women the way you want your sisters to be treated. what bothers me yo more...then the girls u talkin about prephaps they have xishood...are the wild girls without xishood.

Aaliyyah   

Jamiila walahi i agree with u lol u cant imagine how many times i have encountered with such thing....waxaaba iqabata maka ag kacdaaa..

wa salaam

Rose   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

[qb]

I would say they bog more than they stare. How annoying.