Sign in to follow this  
murefu

Most of ladies are deviated markedly from accepted norm/accepted standard behaviour?

Aaliyyah   

maya walaal gabdhuhu kuma yara Toronto, laakinse waa bad habit somalida nimankoodu leeyihiin, in ay gabadh ee aqoon iska approach gareeyaan. these kind of behaviours might have been accepted back home but not anymore doesnt work like that , just because u are somali doesnt mean u have the right to hit on every somali girl that crosses path , doesnt work like that in here.

wa salaamu alaikum.

Cabdow   

^ Nobody bashed any women as far as i'm concerned(though some karbaashing is much needed) but seriously we the somali men 'the jaamac, faarax and cabdi's' are ever more confused with you lot. Meel la idiin raaco haba yaraatee majirto, arin lala yaabo miyeeysan eheen badhar breath :D

laakinse waa bad habit somalida nimankoodu leeyihiin, in ay gabadh ee aqoon iska approach gareeyaan

Yarta stop generalising marka hore, marka labaadna get of the high horse before aan kuu dirin 'wayiscajabisay.com' ;)

Aaliyyah   

asalaamu alaikum,

walaal anu xumaan ulama jeedin , waxaan rabay uun nimanka in ay waxyaalaha qaar iska joojiyaan. ma aha qof ay aqoon iskala hadlaaan, taas waba qalada xita ajanabi aha ahaate, nin gabadh uu aqoon muxu afkiisa dheer ula donanaya. Raalina ahow hadaan idhi all somali men, waxan ula jeeday kuwa badan oo ka mid ah somalida nimankoodan . maxaadse ula jeeda meel nalo raaco ma leh??? taas ma fahmin , isoo sharax bal, tan labaad oo aad tidhi some karbashin is much needed, taasna maxa ula jeeda??? bal wakaase isku day 911 ma ilowday ..halkan waxa xaqa iska leh bisaadka eyda iyo dumarka icon_razz.gif

wa salaamu alaikum

Cabdow   

ma aha qof ay aqoon iskala hadlaaan, taas waba qalada xita ajanabi aha ahaate, nin gabadh uu aqoon muxu afkiisa dheer ula donanaya.

Yarta hada waxaad iga dhacsiinaysa ood waliba iskula qumantahay (indha adeegaaga) inay khalad tahay inay raggu gabdhaha lahadlaan. If so, then how the hell are we 'the faarax's' supposed to know you lot. Ileen saad ula socotid, waala isku baahan yahay oo lakala maarmi maayee. unless aad xalkale haysid masheegin wich i doubt :cool:

maxaadse ula jeeda meel nalo raaco ma leh???

Waxaad soo qortay baa kuu sheegaysa meel la idiin raaco inay daan laheen abadan, waa habeenkii xalay ahaa oo tagay inaan is fahamno (hadaad tihiin xalimos). :D

bal wakaase isku day 911 ma ilowday ..halkan waxa xaqa iska leh bisaadka eyda iyo dumarka

As long aad believe gareesantihiin 911 iyo kuwii dabada cadaa ee idinku sheekeeyey eyda iyo bisadahaad xuquuq wadaagtaan, is one of the reason why we see so many single mothers roeming around in north america (as well as other parts of the world) Ileen the same quraafaad baad aaminsantihiin whether your from 416, 612, or 614 cajiiiiiiiib icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

loool;

Honestly, I don't give guys dirty looks, but I do hate anyone that approaches me on the road- what has a stranger got to say to me....Why talk to me, out of everyone on the road?? How do I Know you are not a freak? The fact you are Somali does not automatically make you safe.

Somali guys think that they should get special treatment, or you should say hello to them, just because they are Somali, but that is a messed up mentality. If I don't know you, why would I Talk to you.

As for Salam: Why would you give salaam to a women who is clearly by her self, then ask if she is Somali, when you can already tell she is Somali. What is the purpose of stating the obvious? Why waste her time and yours with meaningless, endless questions. ~Then she says no and you argue with her!!! What the hell. You asked a question, she answered, deal with it.

p.s. And if you do speak to Somali guy, against your better judgment or because you had to, they automatically think you fancy them;

p.s.s Most If not all, guys who approach you on the road want something or the other. So you should be thankful they are saving you some time and effort, Rather than lead you on then laugh in your face. :D

Aaliyyah   

asalaamu alaikum,

Ibtisaam that is exactly what i have been telling them. at least some one agrees with me.

wa salaamu alaikum

Shakti   

Originally posted by murefu:

are somali men causes this deviation

YES

why? Coz u Somali guys have no idea on how/when/where to approach the girls. Just like everything else in life, one needs have skills in order 2 succeed!!!

The SALANS or "Soomaali maa tahay?"does not cut it. u need to be aware of these 3 simple facts b4 u approach a Somaliyan girl

1. Erase this from ur mind it’s about quantity not quality

Do not approach any/every girl u see(just coz she can walk, doesn’t mean she is the mother of ur future children)Set ur mind/heart on to ONE girl

2. Have some focus. If there is girl u like, study her b4 u make ur move. Really, Knowing something about her b4 u approach her, will not only give u something to talk about, but she will appreciate the work u done 4 her.. (just don’t declare ur stalk-ish behavior 2 her)

3. Friendship 1st. Talk to her as if she was ur friend NOT like someone whom ur about to get married 2 (slow down the Ferrari)

seriously guys, stop talking to girls u see on the streets. talk to them in Appropriate places!

Originally posted by Canjeex:

^ Nobody bashed any women as far as i'm concerned(though some karbaashing is much needed)

There ain't no karbaash like a self-karbaash.

:D

Jamilah   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

I don't know , but it might be the nature of Somali women to scorn Somali men. Something lights up in their head and turns them into little monsters. I remember one time I was with my brother on train. As we boarded the train, we saw this gal standing right across us. My brother glanced her way, and said "A/calaykuM". Big mistake, I have never seen someone change the face expression that fast (lighting fast..lol), such contempt on this woman's face. It was like we killed her father or violated her in some manner. You should have seen the look on my bro's face, and I started cracking up. Well that didn't help the situation.

LOL. Your brother must be U-G-L-Y I mean thats the only logical explanation.

I was at a bus stop one night and it was raining and it was cold. A car stop at the bus stop, somali bloke opened the window and asked whether i would accept a lift. I told him 'Thanks but i dont accept lift from strangers'. He said ' But i am a Somali brother and i wouldnt hurt a Somali sister'.

Nice gesture, but dangerous one to accept.

Strangers offering you a ride is the most frusturating thing in the world. I always think to myself did this dude really honestly expect me to say: Sure, Why not? and jump right in? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

murefu   

one of my friend told me ..hadi geber anan lala hadlin maalmo NIYAD jab ayaa ku dhacaya SO i think they better approach you on the road for you(guys) to get happy or to be stisfied with your selves by simply telling your selves oh i look great NIN baa jidka igula hadlay maanta..lool

Cabdow   

^ :D Your friend is right sxb, maalintii lala hadlo they are over the moon. waxaney meesha kusoo qoreen yeyna kuu been sheegin, waa boolshidh

There ain't no karbaash like a self-karbaash

Acuudi bilaahi, self karbaash kulahaa. Eedo, have you been taking your medicine lately :D

Originally posted by Jamilah:

LOL. Your brother must be
U-G-L-Y
I mean thats the only logical explanation.

[/QB]

Ugly..No, I wish that was the case, then atleast her reaction would have made some sense. We figure it must have been that time of the month, but I don't think even that would explain this woman's behavior.

Murefu...Waa loo aamusaa. Nindhee maanta dhan wareejiyaan. The Somalis in general that I meet on trains are all funny. Some stare at you, others look everywhere but you.