Sign in to follow this  
murefu

Most of ladies are deviated markedly from accepted norm/accepted standard behaviour?

Originally posted by murefu:

quote:Sanbuufis waaba suuro

HMMMM...malmahaan xata wajigoda ma fiiriyo cuz i hate sanbuufis..
Zu...He is allergic to seeing xalimoos face..Like he has other places to look @...were you on Khat, Mrefu?? :D:D

"iyada iyo aniga kaliya madoow meesha kanahay"..

you are calling a somali woman black??? :D

-Lily-   

I think its a cultural thing, back home if you were too friendly you would have been thought to be loose.

The point is, just because you are Somali does NOT grant you an automatic right to a particular familiarity. Having said that, it's bad manners not to return a greeting. It depends on the manner in which the greeting is delivered, an up-and -down 'Slama Aleykum' that starts at your feet to your head and then back down and up to your face will most certainly not get a response back.

Poster, how about a simple answer like, MAYBE THEY DON'T LIKE TALKING TO STRANGERS???

I for one, don't like talking to strangers, somali or no somali, but I still return their greeting and continue to walk or whatever, and I guess some folks find it rude with a quick dismissal like that. Life is tough son, keep ya head up.

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Poster, how about a simple answer like, MAYBE THEY DON'T LIKE TALKING TO STRANGERS???

I for one, don't like talking to strangers, somali or no somali, but I still return their greeting and continue to walk or whatever, and I guess some folks find it rude with a quick dismissal like that. Life is tough son, keep ya head up.

Somali men are the ONLY strangers in the world ...This is what LAZY is saying..

Ms DD   

I was at a bus stop one night and it was raining and it was cold. A car stop at the bus stop, somali bloke opened the window and asked whether i would accept a lift. I told him 'Thanks but i dont accept lift from strangers'. He said ' But i am a Somali brother and i wouldnt hurt a Somali sister'.

Nice gesture, but dangerous one to accept.

Aaliyyah   

Asalaamu alaikum,

Murefo walaal adiga shaqa kale ma lihid miya aheeen naaga aad aqoon in aaad approach gareeesid lol. walahi if a somali guy approaches me and greats me " asalaamu alaikum" waan u jawaaba anoo huruufeen wa laikuma salaam. laakinse qof aad garaneen in uu iskaga dhoho ma somali baa tahay, magaca wa maxay, numberkaaga walaal ma ii qori karta then that guy has issues. Walahi without being rude i just be upfront that i am not interested smile.gif .

wa salaamu alaikum

murefu   

Zu...He is allergic to seeing xalimoos face..Like he has other places to look @...were you on Khat, Mrefu??

"iyada iyo aniga kaliya madoow meesha kanahay"..

you are calling a somali woman black???

We are black sxb...KHAD waan u xiisay...i dont have to look@ other places it is ramadan BRO

murefu   

I for one, don't like talking to strangers, somali or no somali, but I still return their greeting and continue to walk or whatever, and I guess some folks find it rude with a quick dismissal like that. Life is tough son, keep ya head up

I also dont like strangers by now on..i mean if she is somali lady :D

murefu   

AALIYAH,

waxyaalo waxa jira lagu shekeesto lakin aan jirin, qaf kugu bilaaweeso NUMBERKAAGA? MAGACA? I dont think in ay jirta..Baahida heeso badanaa...?

Aaliyyah   

well believe me or not it has happened to me more den i can count. i make up excuses thou like i dont have a cell phone, or perhaps my cell phone aint working at the moment lol, or i just be upfront war iga hor dhaqaaq interested kuguma ihiye smile.gif

wa salaamu alaikum