Sign in to follow this  
murefu

Most of ladies are deviated markedly from accepted norm/accepted standard behaviour?

murefu   

i dont mean to criticize somali women but for real it exist among you guys, it is like you living in imagination boggling?

when you see somali man whom u dont know u simply change ur condition, there is something wrong in you that makes you overact someone you are not.something that deviating you from ur normal condition, there must be something i can't understand..are somali men causes this deviation, or you living in imagination boggling..or most of u going to be mad...

I don't know , but it might be the nature of Somali women to scorn Somali men. Something lights up in their head and turns them into little monsters. I remember one time I was with my brother on train. As we boarded the train, we saw this gal standing right across us. My brother glanced her way, and said "A/calaykuM". Big mistake, I have never seen someone change the face expression that fast (lighting fast..lol), such contempt on this woman's face. It was like we killed her father or violated her in some manner. You should have seen the look on my bro's face, and I started cracking up. Well that didn't help the situation.

Ms DD   

Salaam Che

If it was me, i would smile and reply back a better salaam " Wa aleykum salaam Waraxmatullahi wabarakaato". Oh..and i am female. Not every women are the same.

There is nothing in our nature that scorns our male folks. If we do this, who can we save for our chilled, laidback nature?

Lets not generalise eh? smile.gif

W/Calaykum.

Didn't generalise walaal, and dat's why I only speak of my experience. Of course I realise not every Somali woman would have reacted the same way,but it is something in culture that nurtures for lack of better word Haruuf by girls towards their menfolk.

Ms DD   

lol@huruuf....

The only reason i could think of is "many guys try it on and the guys dont take into account where they are at that time (i remember a guy hitting on a girl outside the masjid) or sometimes they cant guage whether the girl is having bad day or if she is having none of it. They just dont get the hint.

murefu   

i asked one of my friend Whay somali ladies make Haruuf When they see somali man around and her reply was: she is so eager to date...if i was woman i wouldn't not do that, just give smile and happy face....

murefu   

Che ..same happened to me at the time i was writting this post, it is a second time this happened ..i simply asked are you somali right? but unfortunatly i got receivt Haruuf plus rude reaction to my Q...her answer was iam not somali ..i am from ethopia.. i never ever mistake typical somalilady from galkacyo for ethopians...after someminutes her mobile ring and she answered in somali language..i tried to help here but.....

raula   

lol@che. I would have cracked up too.

Who knows maybe its just our way of cajoling ;) I think back in ancient times nimankii baa umaleyn jireen gabar hadey haruufin maba ahaan mid 'inaba caadi aheeyn' marka they went with the flow icon_razz.gif ayagiina sidii bey kutageen dee redface.gif Sanbuufis waaba suuro :D ok kiddin.

murefu   

If it was me, i would smile and reply back a better salaam " Wa aleykum salaam Waraxmatullahi wabarakaato". Oh..and i am female. Not every women are the same.

You sound intellectually great ..lakin Halmalaay ayaa bada qurmiya abaayo..if all those ladies were like u..BEELO ayey ahan laheed..

I think there is needy in them that arises tension when they see aman around...

^^^ Then where do you look sxb? Just a question smile.gif

I haven't had any bad experience yet... Murefu...did you talk to her while you were chewing? mise you looked south to her face and then said " Are you Somali? "

Ma ogtahay dad neceb baa jira in la weydiiyo soomaali miyaad tahay... their response would be " haddaase, ma soomali inaan ahay baadan u jeeding "...

Sxb..hadda ka hor oday soomaali ah baa iyiri "ii tilmaan masaajidka"..markaan u tilmaamay buu iyiri "adeer ma eriterean baad tahay" kaaga darane odaga dhowr jeer buu guriga inagu soo booqday oo horay baan u arkay...bal taas ka tali!

Salaamaat

murefu   

ZU ..sis she came my job-place for imtixaan, waxa u maleena Next week she will join into this company(the company i am working for) hadana Same department(Marketing), Kaligeed ayey meelfadhiday weyna fikiresay..i was chatting with others..lakin geber somali ..iyada iyo aniga kaliya madoow meesha kanahay soo firi ayaa is dhahay lakin maxa iga racay...waxan ku dhahay somali baad tahay ayaan u maleena? ..qalad miyaa...

^^^^ Well...am a dude first...

I mean sxb..were you checking between the towers [was avoiding to say that] before you said "Soomaali maa tahay?"

BTW she prolly got issues!