Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Diary Entry

Buuxo   

^Acuudubilaah, i hope not.

Dear Diary,

I had a bad dream last night, It was about somalia and it was rather strange because i don't have any memories of the somali civil war.

I told Hooyo about the dream and she has says it did happen to us. So why did i dream about events that occured when i was only 5 years old?

Janna   

Cabdiyo Cabdi,

One of Freud's theories can help explain your situation. The section on dreams :D . Cabdiyo, diary entries ended 2006 along with ALexus. Can someone from the administration team remove this thread?

yo home gal! u was alexus, janna and now nephy

u some how have access to this place with all this name..wazzup! lool...so she want to erase all her tracks now...lol..... really deep.

first person in my life who demanded to give her my sol password! so sick...never gave her!! lol

Buuxo   

Rudy,things never change haye, you still saying the same old crazy things.

Janna, WoW! when i revived this thread i never thought it would also resuscitate the owner.Welcome back sistah. And why do you want admin to delete this thread? it's cool leave it.

Ms DD   

Course he loves you, but he loves his mother more.

Dear diary

How can i stop myself from doing certain things?

Ibtisam   

^^Lool @ he loves his mum more.

Dear diary,

All those people talking about "I love him, I love him" think they love him. Please talk some sense into them, make them see and understand, that love is nothing but an illusion. :D

Ariadne   

i think this topic shares the name of one of those educational puberty videos i watched in the 6th grade from the 70s but anayways

dear diary

human relationships are hard...

B   

Dear Diary,

When will I get out of my dead-end routine? and explore the world I continually dream about day after day after day after months and months and years!