maakhiri1

Somali Federal Gov nullifies Berbera Port Deal

Holac   
49 minutes ago, Xaadle said:

I am not exaggerating if I say this man is most likely going to jail, or at the very least will be questioned by the Somaliland police. He is spewing some serious unionist stuff there. :)

Yemen is suffering same conditions that Somalia did and they are going about it the same way downhill.

The Southerners shoul never have given refuge to Hadi, for simply being a southerner.

I think at the end of the day the Houthi will have a major role of what is left of Yemen. They will threaten UAE with missiles and will get a better deal from UAE than the south.

The Bedewin are running wars of the tribes with 21st century weapons. Taking islands ports resources and soon will propose some kind of structure and get it approved as rule for Yemen.

The people of Yemen, Somalia, Syria and Afghanistan are paying for having brave and heroic ancestors that fought colonizers, but those same ancestors left also problems.

Empires never forget. The first time British went to Afghanistan after 911 all commonwealth media was talking how from a British expedition only one soldier on horse back made it out of Afghanistan.

14 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

This is what you are greeted with as soon as you step out of the Airline in Baidoba.

The Ethiopians freed the city from Hussein Aided's SNA melitia in 1997. Ever since Bay & Bakool were defacto Ethiopian territory. 

AMISOM_Deputy_Force_Commander,_Major_Gen

First Reer Koonfur Galbeed didn't free nothing. They just kicked out Caydiid's militia from their deegaano themselves, meesha Soomaali ayaa la wada yahay, no one isgumeysanaayo unlike certain insecure hardcore secessionists who to this day are obsessed about 'gumaad' iyo 'gumeysi' about dowladii Kacaanka from 30 sano ka hor.

Also waala ogyahay dadkii iyo jabhadii ay Xabashada koriyeen, quudiyeen in '80s in order dalkooda ku burburiyaan. To this day, faracooda are still doing it bilaa xishood la'aan.

Having said that and unlike you, I am against any Xabashi in my land, from Kismaayo, to Luuq, to Tiyeegloow, to Feerfeer, to Galgaduud, all those deegaano which they have bases at. I am also against Xabashi occupation in Soomaali Galbeed and will support anyone against them. But are you?

Unlike you, I won't even give an inch of my land (forget about 20%) and assets to any raw-eating Xabashi.

Unlike you, I am not scared of them, bending for them, begging them for their raw-eating aqoonsi. You don't even get aqoonsi and yet you are trying to hand out 20% of Soomaaliya's national asset, an unheard of happening to any geopolitical spheres of this world. To some, disgracefulness has no limits.

In other words, that you have your "political axe" well and truly been "sharpened" in support of that Kheyre fellow, I truly welcome it in here. 

I don't like DP world, especially after what it tried to do in Djibouti. It is a failing company, losing money on many ventures and wants to squeeze poor African countries. Bring the Chinese, get Kheyre to sign it and I will be donating construction material and know-how through my personal company. Let us make a deal on that. 

gooni   

"Rag" la doodku cay iyo cunsiriyad ma'ahan walaalayaal

Waxa laga hadlayo waa berbara somalia.

Qof kasta xaq buu u leeyahay inuu ra'yigiisa ka dhiibto dalkiisa iyo heshiiskaas foosha xun.

Marka ugu horaysa muslinku ma ogola cunsiriyadda iyo kala saraynta.

Cirbad afkeed oo kibir ah hadduu qalbigaaga galo jano arki maysid, waa inaad ahaataa tawaaduc qof kasta la simman mid qadaad wayn iyo mid qadaad dheer, mid gudhuu ah iyo mid khaldaana.

intaasu waa talo aan siinayo labada oday iyo walaashood.

usoo noqo mowduuca

Inta badan waxaad kusoo celcelisaan in itoobiya koonfurta haysato.

Itoobiya koonfurta dadbaa uga dhinta ayadoo eeganaysa maslaxadeeda.

Hargaysana dad baa ugu dhasha ayadoo isticmaalaysa maskaxdeeda, maangaab badana riyo beena uga qoslisa.

itoobiya haddii ay shillin geliso dekadda berbara iyo jidka u dhaxeeya wajaale ilaa berbara Snm kama lug bixi doonto waxaana dib loosoo uririn karfantii lagu aasi lahaa.

Ciiddan qarran baa noo jooga iyo diyaaradaan kasoo daadanaa waa sheeko xariir.

Soomaalidu waa jufooyin is dhalay oo istaqaan oo hadana jamhuuriyado sheegta, waana waajib kuligeen na saaran in laga hortago intaan maradu dabka qabsan 

Khayre waa nin culus oo caqligiisu joogo waxaana u malaynayaa inuusan qayilin.

Ninkaan hadlaya oo matalaya dhalinyarada waqooyiga ku nool wuxuu ka tarjumayaa dhamaan wax garadkoo dhan meel kasta ha joogee, allaha xafido.

Tallaabo   
23 hours ago, Barwaaqo said:

Dawladda aan Iskeed isu Maamuli karin ee 🇸🇴 

This is what the media should call the Mogadishu administration :D

I did not know the thread is the old one. Rubbing it in I guess.

Looks like they will use Berbera for sorting containers as well. Those light yellow ones are not only good for loading on trucks and trains, but very fast for sorting sequence  as well.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

8 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

I did not know the thread is the old one. Rubbing it in I guess.

Looks like they will use Berbera for sorting containers as well. Those light yellow ones are not only good for loading on trucks and trains, but very fast for sorting sequence  as well.

My bad, it is actually 1 year ago not 2 

DP World has already bought a number of container transport vehicles and mobile container handlers. Also a super-tug boat was purchased to get big ships docked to the port. 

16 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

2 years later, Berbera Port is reaching new heights. 

3 New Mobile Habour Cranes installed in Berbera Port. 

D1jO2jbX4AA92Ah.jpg:large

D1jO2jcXgAAT4m1.jpg:large

Where are all those koonfurians who believed and said there Is no dp  world investment there is no berbera corridor .

Wixini wada been iyo huuhaa bay ku dhamaatay

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1