Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

What is the best way to pick up a woman??

Hunguri   

looooooooooooool@JB. Read my lipps. You got mixed up man. That is the latest Breaking news. CL, gained lots of weight at a level, where she cant even key in a word :D . Fiiiif ;)

don't you think we should take some break too ??? ,, i mean until they come back ??

BTW, Ibtisam is around ,,,,,,,,,,,,, be careful man :D

Hunguri   

looooooooool@ Break :D . What break are you talking about man? ;) . Anigu CL waa haystaaye ma adiga ayaa Ibtisama ku nacday :D . LoooooooL. No, I wont take no break! No Break not at all smile.gif

hadaad haysato ,, then go after her niyow and take a break with her somewhere in those islands ,,, :D:D

I've a date with Ibtisam in 2098 ,,,,, :D

Hunguri   

Time goes very fast, its very close man. 2098 aint far. I will still be a member too insha Allah :D . Technology will also help both of you. I would suggest you eat and chew the banan skin smile.gif . There is lots of secret in it. Dadkana ha isaga sheegin.

Hunguri   
:D Muniira will suggest you some good tablets against xoqqashada. Dont worry sxb. We have lots of virtual good Drs in SOL ;) .

Malika   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

:D
Muniira will suggest you some good tablets against xoqqashada. Dont worry sxb. We have lots of virtual good Drs in SOL
;)

Is this the SOL way of saying welcome sis?...thanks guys, I feel right at home now! :D:D As for suggesting good tables..men you only need to take regular showers :D:D:D