Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

What is the best way to pick up a woman??

Jamster   

that friend is moi!!

Most of the female folk desire something that isn't mediocre and most of us are indeed mediocre and such there is the need to dress the poor truth with eloborate and colourful silk garments.

RedSea   

Originally posted by tHe oNe aNd OnLy:

wat are u doing in a bar in the first place

:D ....now he will think you are crazy as well. I asked the same. So as I said, to drink some juice.

This is how nerds get their fantasy, they pretend on public forums and try to get as many hints as possible to getting girls, because they in reality they would out of luck. I bet he never went to a bar, which begs teh question why the fantasize it here, nerd. :D

Ibtisam   

wow this is one cat fight I have to see, :D :cool: I know who I'm putting my money on :D lool. Seriously guys leave it off lool. Ya'll so funny and sensitive

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Drinking coca-cola ,,,, and finding a halimo ,,,, what else ??
:D

LoooL Jacaylbro, well I dont even drink Coca-Cola. Somalidu waa mushkilad miidhan. The wise man call them "Suntii Ayyaxa". The funny Haybe Laanbad once said. "Hadaad Samadaa Sallaan ama Jaranjaro dhigatid. Somalida kuwo Sallado ama Danbiilo sita ayaa kaaga hor imanaya. Waxayna ku odhanayaan meesha maxaa lagu gadayay" :D .

Malika   

Sitting under a tree in Hyde Park, I heard a voice saying.."Abaayo Jalaato makuu gadha"...aah polite, direct and romantic..ahm..he turned out to have multiple wives and dozen kids.Is that how he got so sucessful?..Jalaato!!

loooooooooooooooooooooooool@Yaabka ,, :D:D:D

Yeah ,,,, you better do that munira ,,, eat the jalaato and hit the road and make him cry like a yesterday-born baby :D

Or you did it already ?? :D

Malika   

Loool Yaabka,,indeed he was a loser with capital L!![as the american kids would say with a sign on the forehead]

Jacylbro, the Jalaato was delicious but the conversation sucked...ofcourse I was diplomatic about breaking his heart.. smile.gif

Ok ,, i like when you say that ,,, and the breaking news is my full time favorate

now hit me with the news niyow ,,,,,,, waaban yaabanaaye :D:D