Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

What is the best way to pick up a woman??

Hunguri   

Buuxo, you are right. :D actually Im looking for the 4th one. Cambaro, haye a Bank Statement :D . You remind me of one of those Western Embassies. I still remember the vissa requirments conditions.

(1) Validity of passport at least 6 months

(2)Proof of Financial support at least the last 6 months money transaction

(3)Full Medical support incase of accidents or emergency conditions

(4)Mmmmm The Ticket Go and Back ;)

(5)Hotel Reservation ;) What this could be :D

So, you put in this way ;)

Visa Requirments for Woman :D

See part 1 and read all the steps !!!

Hunguri! can i be your 4th wife

I dont care if you have no money

i dont need a wedding

Its ok ,we can live with your parent

What is honeymoon?

I'll be ok with the rest of your other wifes, i'll even love them if you like,

What do you say

roobleh   

When women say 'No' it sometimes means yes but... So know what she means by saying 'No.' IF she does not want to dance to this song, she may be ready to dance with you in the next song, even if it is a slow dance. So show her you're insisting in a nice way.

RedSea   

I would help but, I don't like the setting of the story, what the hell are you doing in a bar, don't tell me to drink some juice. shidy...waaxay yarku.

Hunguri   

Mujahid SNM, you dont deserve no answer. This is a healthy section and not a place of thug war.

CC,

We will start the show, once you get the official divorce letter from my Friend Jacaylbro :D . Im sure, you were his loving bird lady. Untill then, No comment :D .

Jacaylbro sxb have a look at CC. Dont let her down man. A clip of your sweet days :D

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

ONe ending toghter?...i want you to go first ,so i can collect the life insurance

here J"

When I'd lost all hope

and gave up on love

God sent me you

an angel from above

someone to cry on

and to share my fears

someone to comfort me

and take away my tears

you came at the most perfect time

when all seemed lost

you give me so much

without a cost

how can I ever repay you?

for all you've done

with all I've lost

I've finally won

with you in my life

always there with me

I know that we will make it

through eternity

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool ,,, waar she is just kidding with you ,, don't take it serious :D

Now, lemme go back and post the second part of the lesson ,,,,,,,,

RedSea   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Mujahid SNM, you dont deserve no answer. This is a healthy section and not a place of thug war.

Has your phobia of red reached that point, in which you even getting defensive in here. I am not doing anything to you, so calm down, and my comment, it was meant to be more like a joke. hmmm, chicken. :rolleyes:

Ms DD   

Originally posted by roobleh:

When women say 'No' it sometimes means yes but... So know what she means by saying 'No.' IF she does not want to dance to this song, she may be ready to dance with you in the next song, even if it is a slow dance. So show her you're insisting in a nice way.

Waar Roobloow ka joog. Dhirbaaxo ha raadsanine. When a girl says no, walaalo she means no. If she says maybe, you maybe in with a chance. So tread carefully.

roobleh   

Dear cambaro, I am speaking from an experience. And of course, this will not apply to every woman. However, most of the women that I have known, use the word 'No' when in fact, what they mean is 'try harder.' For example, a lady that turned me down once told me later that I gave up on her easily cuz I did not 'try harder.' Since then, I can feel when a 'No' really means 'No.'

RedSea   

the funniest nick on SOL is Dhucdhuc iyo dhaylo.

Everytime I see Cambarro's nick, the saying of Boon Xirsi comes to my mind ' Dhaylo fowqal dhaylo, walee waa khumus tani' looooooool.

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

Has your phobia of red reached that point, in which you even getting defensive in here. I am not doing anything to you, so calm down, and my comment, it was meant to be more like a joke. hmmm, chicken. :rolleyes:

I wont give you enough time here, for I've nothing to debate with you. Defensive,Phobia,Reds its all trivial to me.

Sheekada hanaga qasin, :D Intuition Welcome walaashiis.

CC, you must be very hunguri :D , Jacaylbro was the man in charge, and you want bring me into the issue too. Im sure, Jacaylbro is not doing his job well. Waaryee dee shaqadaada qabso, otherwise xilka waakaa qaadayaa :D

Back to the Topic:-

Mmmm the best way to pick up a woman is, Mmmm

(1) Make sure, you win in the very first impression :D . Beleive me, she will never forget you. It worked for me once back home in Somalia, I remember I defended one Somalian girl over a horrible fighting spot. Played nija like Jacky Chan and punched many bad men in the head. She was finaly giving a clap and saying!

Go! Go Faarax its your birthday :D

Its your birth day ;) !

Now back off ;)