Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

What is the best way to pick up a woman??

Hunguri   

Muniira you too should have a cold reguler shower :D . We can arrange get together cold shower ;) . Welcome walaalo malabka :D daadax!

Aaliyyah   

Socod badne lemme give u an advice, just be yourself smile.gif Speaking about money, ofcourse u gota have a career. But, u dont have to be filthy rich, that aint important.As money won't buy you happiness!

wa salaam

Money is very very important---if naagta aan guurso xooga lacag dont have that much money in bangiga----maxa lesku sheegaa---subax walbo too biil rabto uu shopping u dheeryahay vs in this ERA---madax xanuun waaye doob lee ahaana weligeey

Aaliyyah   

Yaabka yaabkiis nowadays women have careers, and thereby can take care of themselves. Just worry about having a decent job walaal.

wa salaamu alaikum

Some women are nowadays buying men ,,,, didn't u hear that ???

Women with a lot of money but without men are using their money to have men ,,,, do u think it is gonna work like that ??? :D

Yaabka yaabkiis nowadays women have careers, and thereby can take care of themselves. Just worry about having a decent job walaal.

already have a decent job Aaliya---nowadays women have careers: Maasha allah they are developing----but in Uk fewer are educated so far.

Adigaaba raba lacag miyaa ??

Miya ninyow, walalo you see nowdys Isbeesadi kor ayey u kacday marka ninka kaliya malagu deyn karo---naagtuna waa in ay car carartaa.

Yaabka-Yaabkiis

yo, i am 4 sale 4 any xalimoos, i dont do babe sitting though!! I do have a lot of experience so the price is right!!? hit me xalimoos here is my break down!!

for puntland xalimoos, the price is 100k/yr.

and a Mercedes! hey, with all that blood money, i am gonna need a lot of shrink therapy.

for sland xalimoos, its 80k/yrs + a lexus. Hey, them gals love to travel and enjoy luxury, so do i!!

for somalia gals, its 50k/yrs (add 10 more if her homeless relatives are gonna stay with us)..

U cant beat that!! holla ladies. :D

Aaliyyah   

for somalia gals, its 50k/yrs (add 10 more if her homeless relatives are gonna stay with us)..

looool ..oh god I was already laughing , bt once I got to da homless part, I almost fell off my chair,,,kana horta ya waxan so baray.

Anyhow Rudy,most likely since yr woman is buying u off, u have homeless relatives :rolleyes: .Warya go get a job icon_razz.gif

wa salaam