Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Why do Somali Naago like White guys?

Castro   

^ The man has an endless supply of shitty ideas and thoughts. I warned him against holding his farts in many months ago. I guess he's still practicing that.

Arawella   

After careful reading and tedious research, I have reached the final conclusion that the 'Shitty' part was solely referring to Mr Flipmode. If you wish to appeal, you have few seconds to submit it to Shitty world. smile.gif

Originally posted by Modesty:

Salaam, I was wondering, why do somali girls like white guys? I've met many girls married to white men. So, I noticed a trend these days, it seems like somali women are more likely to marry outside the somali culture...But surprisingly, I haven't met any Somali women married to regular blacks or other africans. Is there more psycho-social issues involved in these women marrying outside the somali culture? Share your thoughts.

horta inkastoon aan jecleen inaan u dambeeyo nin cadaan eh inleen wax'ba kama faa'idaayiyee hadaan guursan lahaayna (ka alla magan!) waxaan ku dooran lahaay inuu ciyaal qurux badan iga dhalo.....wax kale iskuma hayno ani iyo cadaan

DraGon   

Qoute

"horta inkastoon aan jecleen inaan u dambeeyo nin cadaan eh inleen wax'ba kama faa'idaayiyee hadaan guursan lahaayna (ka alla magan!) waxaan ku dooran lahaay inuu ciyaal qurux badan iga dhalo.....wax kale iskuma hayno ani iyo cadaan"

--------------------------------

So does this mean you being a product of somalis/black parentage that you are not Qurux???

And if you marry a non-white your kids will not be Qurux???

Wow...talk about inferiority complex and self hate. Sis/bro aint nothing wrong with being black.

Walahi I used to think Somali are the proudest of people but what I see in the diaspora is sad.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

- Nearly one-third of American women (31 percent) report being physically or sexually abused by a husband or boyfriend at some point in their lives, according to a 1998 Commonwealth Fund survey.4 By The Commonwealth Fund, Health Concerns Across a Woman’s Lifespan: 1998 Survey of Women’s Health, May 1999

- Nearly 25 percent of American women report being raped and/or physically assaulted by a current or former spouse, cohabiting partner, or date at some time in their lifetime, according to the National Violence Against Women Survey, conducted from November 1995 to May 1996. By 5The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and The National Institute of Justice, Extent, Nature, and Consequences of Intimate Partner Violence, July 2000.

- Thirty percent of Americans say they know a woman who has been physically abused by her husband or boyfriend in the past year. By 6Lieberman Research Inc., Tracking Survey conducted for The Advertising Council and the Family Violence Prevention Fund, July – October 1996

- In the year 2001, more than half a million American women (588,490 women) were victims of nonfatal violence committed by an intimate partner. By Bureau of Justice Statistics Crime Data Brief, Intimate Partner Violence, 1993-2001, February 2003

Statistics will get you nowhere in any argument, they can't be trusted. You use these statistics to say that white guys can't be trusted, but they're not the only people in America. There's also the millions of black, asian, and immigrant men, and you can't even pretend for one second that they're all perfect while whitey is beating his wife. Actually, if you looked, you would most likely find that most cases of spousal abuse cases happen in poor families in poor neighbourhoods, like the ghettos, where as we know, it is mostly black.

Nephissa   

I'm just surprised to see how many folks are still freaked by the prospect of interacial couples. Where do you guys live?

We love whom we love, and we stand by them. Luckily I'm brave enough to give the finger to public/maryooley opinion and anybody else who might have a problem with it.

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

We love whom we love, and we stand by them. Luckily I'm brave enough to give the finger to public/maryooley opinion and anybody else who might have a problem with it.

^^

Speaking of which; King Khalid of Nagmay nagmaayy fame asked for your number/email :D

*Puts on his earplugs in anticipation of loud screams* smile.gif

Snake-i   

war nobody likes those rednecks uuuufff...be honest white men disgust me like there is no tomorrow….the redness and paleness kills me to the fullest…as far as I am concern they are like women to me…..if I find one white men attractive I will declare myself as a lesbo…..uuuuuff ack tuuf….Somali women come on we can do better Walahi we can….i rather marry a Bantu then a redneck….

they wouldn't looked at us twice if we had negroid features...them racist shaved-dogs....