Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Why do Somali Naago like White guys?

. So in that event, if they don't wish to hook up with a less than stellar Farax - can't really blame them. And I find it sad as a Farax myself

Go Shoot yourself then. smile.gif

Ahura;You have been preaching these faraxs for the past N yrs.Perhaps you should make a generic responce and save it in the sol archives,and pull it out whenever its needed.

I have never been a fan of such topics

ElPunto   

Originally posted by McPharax:

quote:. So in that event, if they don't wish to hook up with a less than stellar Farax - can't really blame them. And I find it sad as a Farax myself

Go Shoot yourself then.
smile.gif

I have never been a fan of such topics
I will - ONLY if I can take you with me though! ;)

Xoogsade   

ThePoint, For every loser, there are 9 successful hard working somali men out there. In fact, many do hold two jobs. You may be surprised to know that some of these young men can't even write the language when they come to these countries, yet they shine in schools for their genetic brilliant mind and hardwork. Opportunities may differ from one country to another, but here in North America, it is work or beg and men do surely work as much as women do. Marka nin yohow, These girls who do marry foreign men don't lack a stellar somali man. Their choice has nothing to do with Somali men. They justify their choice by speaking ill of somali men and projecting their insecurity on the innocent faraxs.

Btw, McPharax waa NIN I think. Taking him with you won't be a good company.

^^^There are soooooooo many eligible somali women than men..So please let them be married off to others..why hold them..

Our problem is that what works out like marriage gradually turns out to be a 'Joke'..like "I thought you are just my freind .."When infact you got two "wacelo" children with him..he would even be embarrased to know that you were treating him like a husband when he 'thought' he was just a freind.The next one to marry you will make you pass the same procedure.One thing is that Somali men will never pass you This kind of "scenarios".

But alhamdulillah while majority of somali women are mistreated or have biased relationships to their Somali men.many work out their way with sabar. smile.gifsmile.gif

Gabbal   

Somali women are beautiful because of somali men [Wink]
Without the somali male seed, she wouldn't look what she looks like would she?
And all the americans I work with come to me asking for few somali words to impress the somali girls because as they tell me, they are enthralled by the looks.

Xoogsade it's amazing you said that sxb. Your sentence there transported me back months ago to a situation in my local Safeway. A very attractive middle-aged Somali woman was infront of me checking out her groceries at the counter when a very young (about 6 to 7 year old) African American kid bumbed into her sxb. She got an annoyed look on her face and maliciously said "jareeryahow maxaad markasto u ciyaareesaa". What I had thought was an African America child said "sorry hooyo, sorry". She responded by saying "sorrigaada ma aqaan ee halkas istaag, kii xumaa waxa ii geeyaan garanayne (appearently his father, her ex-husband). Walaahi, ilaahay baa ii jeedee, naxdin baan u dhintay. I have never been so shocked and speechless in my life!

She regretted her earlier action (marriage to the African American) so much that she came to despise her own son and his physical appearence to that degree. I haven't seen them again, but everytime I see these kinds of topics it's like a time warp traveling me back. Naxdin walaahi.

Xoogsade   

Flipmode, It depends on what "to others" mean. Somali women are not up for sale :D The stray one can go who doesn't see the wisdom of staying around, but we want the majority to stay with the rest and carry on. This is in their interest as only men do ensure the continuity of any ethnicity, particularly paternal societies. Waana been in nin la'aan jirto. The only people I see come up with that excuse are the ones interested in calling it quits ;)

Anyway, Flipmode, adiga nin maa tahay mise naag? Sorry if the question hurts your male ego and you are a male.

Kashanre

That is tragic bro. Racism is bigotry but dealing with somalis, one might as well think hard before they find themselves in unpleasant union with problematic outcome. Aniga qudheyda, as hard as I try to hold on to the concept of equality between all races, I prefer my own kind because I understand them and can rely on them, any kids I will have will not be lost. I don't want my kids to be lost in America and become Americans who lose their heredity. I want them to enjoy the same privelleges I enjoyed by being somali. Being somali has a lot of benefits. Somali all the way LOL.

Castro   

Originally posted by Kashanre:

She regretted her earlier action (marriage to the African American) so much that she came to despise her
own
son and his physical appearence to that degree.

Atheer your conclusion doesn't quite flow nicely from the story you mentioned. First, many ex-wives despise their ex-husbands no matter what race or creed they were. Second, having a little boy or girl act-a-fool in a grocery checkout lane would make any parent lose their cool. So it's not so much hatred of the child and his physical appearance but being under duress as a single parent.

Gabbal   

^Comrade, you're putting too much emphasis on the words themselves and what you can assume from logic. The tone in which that woman adressed her son spoke for its own self sxb. The woman clearly despised the physical turnout of her son and she regretted her earlier action and its product (the son). Marka you weren't there while the event was taking place, but do try to understand that not alot of things in this world make sense nor are they logical.

Xoog, sxb I know where you're coming from.

Modesty, are you a lady? I mean female? lol, Seems you have fun there creating all this?

My question to you is how did you reached this conclusion? I mean you say such thing based on what? evidence to support your argument? Or are you just making it up

Castro   

Waryaa Kashnare, unless you know information other than you disclosed here, your inference is far-fetched. Extrapolating regret of a marriage and hatred of a son from a check-out lane incident is too much saaxib. Tweak that anecdote and try again. :D

Originally posted by Kashanre:

quote: Somali women are beautiful because of somali men [Wink]
Without the somali male seed, she wouldn't look what she looks like would she?
And all the americans I work with come to me asking for few somali words to impress the somali girls because as they tell me, they are enthralled by the looks.

Xoogsade it's amazing you said that sxb. Your sentence there transported me back months ago to a situation in my local Safeway. A very attractive middle-aged Somali woman was infront of me checking out her groceries at the counter when a very young (about 6 to 7 year old) African American kid bumbed into her sxb. She got an annoyed look on her face and maliciously said "jareeryahow maxaad markasto u ciyaareesaa". What I had thought was an African America child said "sorry
hooyo
, sorry". She responded by saying "sorrigaada ma aqaan ee halkas istaag, kii xumaa waxa ii geeyaan garanayne (appearently his father, her ex-husband). Walaahi, ilaahay baa ii jeedee, naxdin baan u dhintay. I have never been so shocked and speechless in my life!

She regretted her earlier action (marriage to the African American) so much that she came to despise her
own
son and his physical appearence to that degree. I haven't seen them again, but everytime I see these kinds of topics it's like a time warp traveling me back. Naxdin walaahi.

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Kashanre:

own

Hey hey hey...Somali 'Supuus' ain't that Kind unless she was herself a Wacel..I am feeling it walahi.. Imagine If you were the son..

anyways Did she marry a Nigerian born american... we are talking about whites.. :D:D:D

^ You revolt me. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by
McPharax
:

Ahura;You have been preaching these faraxs for the past N yrs.Perhaps you should make a generic responce and save it in the sol archives,and pull it out whenever its needed.

Originally posted by
Xoogsade
:

You are habitually harsh Abaayo.

Aw...have I been too harsh on the faaraxs? You must excuse me. I'll try to be nicer next time. smile.gif

Originally posted by The Flipmode..:

quote:

Somali women are beautiful because of somali men [Wink]
Without the somali male seed, she wouldn't look what she looks like would she? And all the americans I work with come to me asking for few somali words to impress the somali girls because as they tell me, they are enthralled by the looks.

Xoogsade it's amazing you said that sxb. Your sentence there transported me back months ago to a situation in my local Safeway. A very attractive middle-aged Somali woman was infront of me checking out her groceries at the counter when a very young (about 6 to 7 year old) African American kid bumbed into her sxb. She got an annoyed look on her face and maliciously said "jareeryahow maxaad markasto u ciyaareesaa". What I had thought was an African America child said "sorry
hooyo
, sorry". She responded by saying "sorrigaada ma aqaan ee halkas istaag, kii xumaa waxa ii geeyaan garanayne (appearently his father, her ex-husband). Walaahi, ilaahay baa ii jeedee, naxdin baan u dhintay. I have never been so shocked and speechless in my life!

own
son and his physical appearence to that degree. I haven't seen them again, but everytime I see these kinds of topics it's like a time warp traveling me back. Naxdin walaahi.

Originally posted by Castro:

own

Hey hey hey...Somali 'Supuus' ain't that Kind unless she was herself a Wacel..I am feeling it walahi.. Imagine If you were the son..

anyways
Did she marry a Nigerian born american... we are talking about whites.. :D:D:D

Castro   

Originally posted by The Flipmode..:

Hey hey hey...Somali 'Supuus' ain't that Kind unless she was herself a Wacel..I am feeling it walahi..

Did the story touch a raw nerve for you? :D

You know, the issue of Somali men or woman marrying white people has been talk about for a long time.... and alot of people talk about if it's right or wrong and why people do it in the first place.

My thoughts were express nicely by a brother on one of the other somali forums when this issue came up. He said:

"i would never marry a white lady even if she born as muslim cos white people have strange birth diseases ..they will give u children wit syndromes ...i dont think somali gurls will give us sick children mayb warriors yes....white ladies are dangerous too they marry u and have children den they take u their countries and they say dis husband beats and let me do things by force and they let u divorce her and she take the babies if they r too young. i have seen alot of man dat had dis situation and they r all non white. so somali men dont be attracted to white ladies ...dont look at the white colour try and look deep into her. and hey we have white people in somalia too .like reer xamar and how come we dont marry .dem they muslim too. u cant just mary anyone on earth..somali people always marry somali people not even arabs dat much cos they trust each other."

So while the issue he was address was about somali men marrying white women; I think many of his ideas hold true for somali women marrying white men. So to all the somali girls here talking about how they wanna mary a white guy and have a baby with blue eyes and yellow hair; just keep in mind that you might end up having a baby with 3 blue eyes and yellow hair