Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Ladies favorite scents from bath and body works and...

What are your favorite body sprays and lotions from Bath and Body Works, Victoria's Secret, and any other place that sells body sprays and lotions?

ps. by the way i'm back ya'll.....

nafta   

I love the Yves Laurette, perfume spray, from Debenhams, and my favorite body lotion is Dolce and Gabana after bath body milk...hmmm that smells soo nice you wont even need a perfume or body spray! Try it out ;)

OG Moti   

War ileen tanookale, war saliid macsaro, iyo uunsigii miyaa laga kibray, iyo subagii lamarsan jiray, dumarkeena according to Nin yaaban dhaqan ahaan waxey marsan jireen subag ari, iyo foox ama uunsi.. i think cute, runaway and nafta please try saliid macsaro, or subag .. it is seen in somali community as a great of for skin protection, dont use those chemical stuff, and if you want to smell so good use .. habag lagu qasay mareer biyihiisa laguna daray oo xoogaa la xuuriyey, it will make many people happy speciall u, cause ur skin will be fine skin and nin yaban will be happy for dhaqan to be back... peace

Xafsa   

Originally posted by runaway^virgin:

Strawberries and Champagne...from Victoria's secret's Garden
;)
Yummmmmm
icon_razz.gif

That scent is the best!!!! damn....brings back memories!!!!

Now I use heveanly angel by victoria secrets.

Senora   

I use to be a strawberries and champagne fan ( well i still am)...but now i'm just in love with Secret Crush by Victoria Secret......

ladyhova! strawberries and champagne! wow! sista dont ever get next to me, cuz i am addicted to strawberries! i might eat u up! smile.gif

i likes my ladies ala natural!

LuCkY   

^^^^^I guess i wiLL have to steer out of your way too.

Yes strawberries and champagne,secret crush,Love speLL etc....i have been through it-aLL very LoveLy and aromatic.

Cute_LiLGirL weLcome back.