Sign in to follow this  
B

OMG! I have A Court Hearing!

B   

^ easy to sit there and make judgements. I am the one who will have to face an incompetent magistrate, who will probably convict me!

B   

What nonsense! Do you even know what I have been summoned for? I am not a thief!

Somalina   

If i find someone else Visa on the floor and go to the store and buy myself a 46" Plasma, what am I?

You found a bus pass that doesn't belong to you, and instead of returning it you decided to keep it and use it. Let me know what you call what you did? I really would like to know.

B   

That is for the magistrate to decide on. You can call me whatever you want! After submitting my plea, they will take into consideration my current situation.

B   

Don't you think I am aware of my situation. These days I have let myself go and life seems to be running with me, often with disastrous results. I am out of control and dazzled.

B   

^ What the hell type of name is The Zack. Its sounds like a transvestite! We must be able to see things in a three dimensional approach and be able to depart from our souls to see what others think and feel. Empathy is a virtue my friend.

Unsigned   

The Zack, I think you should apologise to all of woman kind for making that comment.

B, Saying that you are desperate for attention would be understatement of the year...Nin baa tahee (so I am assuming) bal wax iskula hadh.

B   

These creations are all the workings of your mind. What you perceive as attention seeking to me is an unfortunate set of events.

Unsigned   
B, You're not the first nor will you be the last to go through these (self-inflicted) "unfortunate set of events" Markaa nacnacda jooji. If you were serious and in need of guidance, you've had plenty of genuine honest advice.

The Zack   

B AKA Marx, feel free to use the phrase (Alla ba'yeey waxbaa igu dhacay) on ur next thread's title and tell us how u almost got hit by a car :D:D . We want to hear more adeer. Calool jilleec baan kuu heynaa.

P.s. sorry ladies.