Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Handshaking Wirelessly Made Simple

Nur   

The Invisible Wireless Handshake Glove

The Beta Version

Dedicated to Kafaaxiye, With apologies from e-Nuri customer service. We may be challenged timewise but we never tell a lie, it beats our purpose on these forums

Its a hand glove, its invisible, you put on early in the morning as you go about your work, with a smile, any ajnabi of opposite sex who extends their hand to you for a handshake, you shake their imaginery hand in air vigorously until they suspect your sanity, when they smile, you tell them, you are not a wacko, you are wearing an invisible wireless handshake gear from e-Nuri, if that does it, you continue, if curiosity hits your party, you take the opportunity as a funway to explain an Islamic ethics on handshake between non lawful opposite genders, so far, most of the time, product is found to be effective without any negative side effects .

Working with the opposite sex and being always aware of possible infringements of the rules isnt always easy, so how did this invention come about?

One day, as usual I head to my place of work, there, more women than men are at work, being their supervisor, I usually decline the handshake, explain that its part of our faith and no malice was intended, however this whole situation became unbearable, so by chance, the new invention was born.

It was early in the morning, coming back from a business trip i drop by the office, and the weekly staff meeting is in full swing, a new person extends her hand to me for a handshake, in full view of all who know me, and presto!, instinct tells me to radiate the atmosphere with my new hidden invisible hand glove gadget, the invisible wirelss Salaam gloves. As I stood afar extending my hand in the air to the lady and shaking the imaginary hand, everyone who knew me laughed, it was the first truly wireless mock handshake to the applause of everybody. Immediately, the idea sparked the business benefit of what i have just done, how many other Nomads find themselves in such situation? if indeed there was a handglove that deters unwanted handshakes, would it be feasible? well, its your call, this Beta version is testing how many other ways can this problem be scoffed away in awkward situations, without compromising on our core values and without unnecessarily sending the wrong signals to people we work with.

As Muslims, we have limitations, in conduct, eating, drinking and social ethics, the trues test to our faith lies in our adherence to these rules that govern our life and thus reward us after we die.

It was reported that the Prophet SAWS on two occasions said that 1. He does not shake hands with women, and 2. That its preferably better for a person who believes in Allah to hold fire in his hands instead of shaking the hand of a woman who is not his mahram(FAMILY).

The Moral Of the Invention:

Stand your ground when it comes to practicing your faith, but be creative, you dont have to be confrontational to practice your faith, just be empathetic, resourceful and cheerful, its your duty to undo the bad picture our faith has been painted by the media.

Assignment To All e-Nuri Students:

Please spread the new technology around, send this piece to all those you know, and make sure you use your new gadget whenever necessary.

Nur

2006 e-Nuri technologies Division

Kurtunwaarrey Research Corridor

Kurtunwaarey, Somalia

Guhaad   

^thanks Nur.

Its a
hand glove, its invisible
, you put on early in the morning as you go about your work, with a smile, any ajnabi of opposite sex who extends their hand to you for a handshake,
you shake their imaginery hand in air vigorously until they suspect your sanity
, when they smile, you tell them, you are not a wacko, you are wearing an invisible wireless handshake gear from e-Nuri

explanation would help in those bold areas :D

muunad   

this device would be helpful in this world. although i have to say that you get used ot it when u constantly have to shake the opposite sex's hand constantly. this would be a blow back towards the religion.