Sign in to follow this  
Lychee

Changes.

Lychee   

Ok, So I’ve noticed some people have been members on here for an extensive period of time, some even since 2002. (To think I was only 14 then, maxaan gaboobay)

So my question is, what have you guys accomplished in life from the period you first joined up until now? Or have there been any life changing experiences?

It could be anything from doing some charity work abroad, finishing a degree, getting hitched, having kids, etc.

Do any of you look back at some of your old posts and laugh?

smile.gif

BOB   

Since I first joined SOL back in 2002, I've got married 9 times, fathered 17 children (from 11 different women) lost all my hair, my teeth, my charm and above all I've lost my mojo which is why I gained 140 kg and I'm ONLY 49 years young.

TRULY I'VE LIVED LIFE.... :cool:

Peace, Love & Unity.

Honesita   

I've been foruming since 2000 or 2001 I think and of course my life has not been stagnant, but one thing I love is how the old forumers still know one another and keep in touch and have friendships built even when they don't come to the forums anymore... Some of of my closest friends I met on these forums... or maybe the somalinet ones... what can i say, i'm grateful to Allah and then the internet!

Fi Amaani'Laah