Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

Girlfriend V Boyfriend. Victim or Plaintiff. Ur Call.

Pujah   

^^ So which is worse the partner who cheats or the friend that goes after him/her behind your back?

To me the partner that can't be trusted is to blame unless you're saying all men are cheaters or potential cheaters icon_razz.gif

Castro   

Originally posted by Alaina:

unless you're saying all men are cheaters or potential cheaters
icon_razz.gif

That's exactly what I'm saying.

shyhem   

Originally posted by Alaina:

I wouldn't blame the girl, she may have chased but he let her catch him
;)

The problem always lies with the guy if you ask me

Not necessarily,let'sjust say there is customer who is not satisfied with the quality of service he was promised or he thought he was entilted to

Nazra   

"Not necessarily,let'sjust say there is customer who is not satisfied with the quality of service he was promised or he thought he was entilted to"

lol@the pictures (they make sense)

I am so offended. Lets make it clear, in my case my best friend was the one who started to flirt with him. And i guess he was open to opportunities. :(

By the way, Good to see ya Taqwa smile.gif . Long time No see.

Bess.   

she started ...he started...plzzzzzzz :rolleyes: ...that is a bunch of bull...i expect my man not to respond to any flirtatious gestures from anyone...how would i trust in him to be my husband if he can't resist a little temptation...besides if he is not satisfied...why is he still here...he should be a man...grow some b@!!$ and say wats on his mind.... and bounce....i have nothing to say to girlfriends... :rolleyes:

HE SAW, HE LIKED, HE TOOK.ANCIENT DNA STRAIT THAT IS MAN.GET USED TO IT.WE MAY LOOK TAME BUT THE ANIMAL INSTINCT IS ALWAYS THERE LURCKING IN THE BACKGROUND :D

Bess.   

nah...it just means that men are greedy ...want to have their cake and ea it 2 ...u can't it have both way...have the girlfriend and the side piece 2....can't have it both ways... stick with one...and I would think after all these millennia...evolution has brought a change to man ...since the stone age... :rolleyes:

You need a wifey, a girl you sweet talk to death, make life plans with her, and you know eventually your going to get married, but to respect each other you refrain from unethical sex, you discuss the deen with her, she’s religious too, you pretend to be too, and so forth…. you don’t call her your girlfriend, you call her your ‘wifey’

Then you got the girl who’s just a booty call, she knows what’s really really really good, and there’s no more to it. There are girls who just are like that, they don’t care much about romancing and making future plans, cuz they might be involved elsewhere and they might be using you like your using them.

I’ say the latter relationship is more feasible, more loving and involves more respect. Nowadays girlfriend connotes casual sex, and let’s sees where we can go from there when I accidentally impregnate you.

Nazra   

^^^ that's your definition

calling someone ur wifey (who u are not legally married to) and not engaging in sexual activity. :confused: that's Crazy!

"HE SAW, HE LIKED, HE TOOK.ANCIENT DNA STRAIT THAT IS MAN.GET USED TO IT.WE MAY LOOK TAME BUT THE ANIMAL INSTINCT IS ALWAYS THERE LURCKING IN THE BACKGROUND" :mad: , but so true :( .

^^^^^^^^^ it’s a promise to marry in the near future, you’re planning your future together, while agreeing with all the minor details, nothing wrong with that is there?

Nazra   

^^^No nothing wrong with that.

Most of you guyz made me feel unwanted. The fact that my BF cheated on me.

I mean yeah i was in denail that time and still am, and when you are in denial it's so easy to blame things that are unworthy ie: ur best friend. (she's not even a human being).

I blamed her cause i still wanted him.

Today the tables are turned around... the Basta!d still calls me and talks about marriage.

It is so annyoing. When u are with someone that long, marriage is the only thing you can discuss even if u broken up and still try to get back together.(i'm talking about him now and what he is trying to do)

And she still expects me to be her best friend. Running after me, like a dog.

Things do come back to haunt you. When his calls become non stop that i was getting persuaded i remembered what he did to me. And it hepled to reflect it in here smile.gif . Thanks guyz for making things easier ;) . I know He's sooooo not worth me. :D

I wish i could block them from my life. Forever. They both want me.

And they don't mean anything to me.

Walahi, life is good. When you are the honest one.

Gediid   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

^^ When another girl steals your guy, there is no better revenge than to let her keep him.

Priceless

Sky   

Originally posted by Animal Farm:

You need a wifey, a girl you sweet talk to death, make life plans with her, and you know eventually your going to get married, but to respect each other you refrain from unethical sex, you discuss the deen with her, she’s religious too, you pretend to be too, and so forth…. you don’t call her your girlfriend, you call her your ‘wifey’

sxb, what if you have several wifeys? I mean, I can't choose between three girls. I wish I could marry all three of them at once. I'm so afraid I look back in life and realise I chose the wrong girl. I heard its a very common problem.