Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

Girlfriend V Boyfriend. Victim or Plaintiff. Ur Call.

Rahima   

^Haa dee. Balo kula quruxbadnaatey. Saas kaliya baa laguu doortey ma'ogtahey? Can't you see the seething anger hiding behind my big fake smile? I clearly told you, I hate you, woman! *mac mac*

*I'm a little schitzophrenic*

A little? icon_razz.gif

They say beauty is a curse, I ain’t feeling it though La femme :cool: .

Shrug it off honey, they say life is a … ;)

You know though it ain't all it's cracked up to be, ask seven.

Originally posted by Rahima:

You know though it ain't all it's cracked up to be, ask seven.

:D

Oh Rahima...get ready for a bumpy (yet enjoyable, if you have that sadistic streak *wink*) ride. LoL.

Now that you've been added to the women's section too.. you've gotta awaken the other two blonds and return this section to its former glory. Its as interesting as turning a doorknob. redface.gif

J.Lee   

Originally posted by Rahima:

You should be careful there
:D
, one of them might see this, but then again i suppose it helps that he is half-way across the country
;)

If by "one of them" (how did you manage to know of the the "annihilated" audacious, and unsavory character horta?) you mean those pseudo politicians (whom by the way are half-way across "another" country, Mansha'allah) they know who I have a crush on before I do. They are just that scary. smile.gif

Gelle   

Your not the victim Nazra! the poor guy is the victim. After all he didnt do anything wrong, your so called friend, probably forced him to kiss her. You should blame your "ex girl" not the poor dude, now go and call him and apologize. While your at it, you might as well invite him over for dinner, and make some Bariis and hiliib. Now i cant promise you that he will take you back! but its a start

Rahima   

Oh Rahima...get ready for a bumpy (yet enjoyable, if you have that sadistic streak *wink*) ride. LoL.

I’m sure the streak is there somewhere, just gotta re-awaken it ;) . Might be rusty at first but I’ll get the hang of it, hopefully.

Now that you've been added to the women's section too.. you've gotta awaken the other two blonds and return this section to its former glory. Its as interesting as turning a doorknob.

This should be good :D .

*awaits zephs response*

If by "one of them" (how did you manage to know of the the "annihilated" audacious, and unsavory character horta?) you mean those pseudo politicians (whom by the way are half-way across "another" country, Mansha'allah) they know who I have a crush on before I do. They are just that scary.

Another country? That little...didn’t even bother saying goodbye :mad: .

Audacious was kind enough to introduce himself to me. Loved him, funny and impulsive. I didn’t agree with him on politics of course, but outside of that he is a nice kid. Waiting for him to get through the back door again :D , or has he already?

They are just that scary.

That is useful piece of information. I always used to step on my tipi toes around HA for he just seemed so commanding, but now I know this I shall stomp. Stomp to power! :D

J.Lee   

lol, Oh he gave up, and moved on to, in his opinion, far more greener pastures. As for his political views, we forcefully agree to disagree.

Now,the "other one" is unique (it's not a compliment btw). I have learned that with him, it's better to run, and pulverize rather than stomp. Good luck

anyway, lol I'm the one in another country. smile.gif

Shirwac   

Companies pay millions of money to seduce consumers into buying whatever they are selling. Good commercial is all it takes and products are sold. The supply of good men maybe low in your area, and the number of available females maybe greater and there you go adverstising the good qualities of your man,What did you expect?

When you are dating someone you suppose to keap your private/intimate moments private, so DO THAT. If ask about him say not so great things about him, that way those females will not compete with you.

^I don't know why I waste my time on him! He's a dirt-bag..when oh when will I get a MAN? Sniff. Something along those lines, eh?

What woman wants to admit or pretend Romeo is a dirt-bag? It reflects, u know? smile.gif

-Lily-   

Oh so that's what all the drama is about? Move on, love is given freely it doesn't need a bodyguard. Better a cheating boyfriend than a cheating hubby.

Nazra   

Companies pay millions of money to seduce consumers into buying whatever they are selling. Good commercial is all it takes and products are sold. The supply of good men maybe low in your area, and the number of available females maybe greater and there you go adverstising the good qualities of your man,What did you expect?

So true! :( Thanks for that Shirwac, now it makes sense. smile.gif

this is funny to me but really if you look at it it's not the girl fault never. i think the issue is we women need to check our men coz they are the once who wants ever lil thing thats moving.

We need to check our men to lay off from our girlfriends.