Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

NBA Playoffs Thread

LazieGirl, You are totally right that was the worst officiating game that i've ever seen....The damn refs try to win the game for lakers....

I am afraid i gotta tell you the Sixers are not going anywere....the hornets will bounce back..

T_MAC   

yo what i told yall we the champion this year twolvez baby ain't no stoppin us we going beat them sunday at staple center again then came back to our hometown and close the seriez then u could bring the spurs or the suns in the second round after that then u could bring the mavz or the queenz in western conference and it doesn't even matter who ever come out of the east it's all about kg baby mvp mvp mvp

wolvez all the way to the final baby

holla

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA@The Hornets bouncing back...

What world are are you living in Aplus???

I hope u ain't living in the same world as the hornet fans/horners bench who thought that just maybe they would bounce back from a down 2-0 deficit and win 2 straight and compete for game 5???

Aplus, U have got to be a little more realistic than that brah...

The only thing the hornets are going to bounce back to is their summer plans...I'm sure some of them already made travel arrangements...(There is so much energy a JIIS the likes of BARON DAVIS CAN DO...WE LET THEM SHINE THE LAST GAME, MORE LIKE WE LET THEIR BENCH &THE JIIS SHINE BUT U SAW WHAT WE DID TONIGHT...4 STRAIGHT QUARTERS WE WERE JUST BEATING THEIR HEADS DOWN...BANG BANG BANG...EVERYTIME THEY THINK THEY GETTING CLOSE, WE SHOOT@THEM...THE HEAD, THE LEG, THE STOMACH, ANYWHERE U WANT IT..WE DID IT AND WE GONNA DO IT COME GAME 5...(STILL GETTING OVER THE DAVIS BLOCK, DC CAN BE 50 yrs old AND HE STILL GONNA COME@THE LIL JIIS AND HE GONNA BLOCK HIS SORRY *SS KNEE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN)

Mr. SNOW-MAN ALL DAY...

shyhem   

"As the Timberwolves took a timeout late in the third, Garnett -- fearing a substitution -- turned and screamed at the bench, "Don't get me! Don't get me!"

loool it can't get more frustrating than that,timberwolves have neva won a playoff series and they won't today.How many times must i tell u guys that lakers play b-BALL when it matters only,ask Sacremento kings, they will tell u La lakers is a 4th quarter team. who will stop us?I say none other than La herself,anytime lakers shoot 55% or higher i tell we are there to stay for long.

i guess someone in here needs to pick another dream job...i said this before and i will say it for the last time...ain't nobody can stop Kobe ...Have y'all seen that DUNK he made on KG and Rasho?????that's gotta be one of the best dunks of all time...

Teams are drafting defensive players just stop him for real...MVP

T_MAC   

damnm my team is out the playoff i give the lakerz gredit for beatin the twolvez is all good we beat the two gamez ummmh now i'm with the spurz yall that's my team now áma laker hater bigtime even if they play with the worst team in nba i'm still against them 4real i don't like them lakerz period....

spurz and tim duncan going all the way

i hate da LAKERS....AWWWW shiiiiiiiiiiiiid...I really wanted the T-WOLVES to beat'em...(yea yea..imma girl..i watch sports)...Kobe talkin' bout.."u have a rite to be arrogant when u win da championship game 3 times"....i couldn't even watch da damn game last nite....it was horrible...u know ..i'm thinkin this was a set-up ...by da network..u know...to boost ratingz...i'm thinkin' we waz neva dat good...they just were bad...sad but looks like da truth...

n' homeboy GARNEt...needs to find a new home..not that we dont like him here...itz just sad...wit dat much talent, he shouldn't have to loose err'year na'mean...itz heartbreakin'...(yea...u know us femalez always incorporate feelingz into errthang)...

as far as the playoffs go...i'm fo ANY N' ERRBODY otha dan da YELLOW, PURPLE N' WHITE.....(a.k.a Lakers)

H   

u hate 'em 'cos they sweep u team 0$$ 'u can't 4get that second parta equation' lol

LANDER   

I don't like L.A, but they probably gonna win again. NUMBER 1 reason being Chris Webber's injury. Hope the 6ers make it out the East though.

all yal people r sleeping.

how about the DETRIOT PISTONS, i know they will beat 6ers, and i want the CELTICS to beat the NETS, cause what they did u my team last year, i want REVENGE.

GET WELL BILLUPS.

damnit why the hell cant the spurs finish off games? duncan doesnt deserve to play with such 5*** backup that doesnt exist in the last few minutes. but its all good baby. 2 out of the 3 games in the series are going to be in san antonio so its all good. the lake show and the dynasty stops here. now that my blazers are out- im with the spurs all the way. i wouldnt mind if sacramento won. but i really hate the lakers and the mavericks. oh, in case you have noticed i am not even talking about the east. know why?

hahahah

philly got my respect though, 4sho

"44 caliber killa " are you on medication or something???

How the hell do you expect the celtics to pull off a win when they are down 0-3 or have u not been following the series@all???

Some of y'all are too damn funny, talk about the pistons are gonna murder the SIXERS...

What did the PISTONS DO SO FAR???

Had it not been that "JUMP SHOT" missed by DC on game two(less than a minute left), OR "THE COUPLE OF FREE THROWS" missed by AI(15 or more seconds left in da game), we would have been leading 3-1, GUARANTEED.

Y'all probably looking at the sixer history, talking about, they can't pull an upset when they are down 0-2 to start, well I am here to tell you, if we ain't resting for the EAST CONFERENCE FINALS BEFORE SUNDAY AND GETTING READY TO GO NEXT WEEK, THEN PHILLY ON 7th GAME...BUT I WOULD LOVE FOR THEM TO END IT BY FRIDAY...BECUZ NJ IS GETTING MUCH NEEDED REST FROM HERE ON..(6days if they close it out tonight and that is not to my team's advantage)

Lefty   

kings fans....We lost our best player Chris Webber for the rest of the playoffs so does our chance of winning the championship. other than that, I think the best final matchup is going to be New Jersey Nets versus San Antonia Spurs or Lakers..The rest should bag for vacationing...

LayZieGirl who is laughin now!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

i told u PISTONS waz goin to beat 6ers, no one believe me. right?

and the west MAVS will win.

LISTEN YAL.

in the west it goin to be MAVS AND SPURS.

and the east it's NETS and PISTONS.

THE SERIES.

SPURS will win in game 6

and PISTONS will win in game 7

nba finals

SPURS and PISTONS