Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

NBA Playoffs Thread

shyhem   
Do u guys know what it means to be a champion?Timberwolves what...............Kg and his crew have along way to go,i call 'em losers,neva won any post season series and how the hell they gonna do now.When it comes to mn they always have underdogs ,when the f88k they gonna have real team. I don't support losers and as such i say Kobe and Shag lets roll.KG and his crew have really talked trash after game two,and trust me kobe and Shag are like a wounded lions.Unless amiracle happens Timberwolves will come back to mn having lost both games in La.

T_MAC   

twolvez that's my team we beat the lakerz lastime by 28 pt blow out and we going do it tonight again at staple center if my main man kg and troy hudson play good like lastime u guyz see they way we stop kobe and shaq damn marc jackson did good job defendin shaq on downlow and drik fisher got killed by hudson even shaq couldn't stop mvp candidate kg and anthony peeler stopped kobe lakerz are gonna lose on first round no doubt about it 4sho

T.W.O.L.V.E.Z G.O.I.N.G A.L.L T.H.E W.A.Y

T_MAC   

twolvez that's my team we beat the lakerz lastime by 28 pt blow out and we going do it tonight again at staple center if my main man kg and troy hudson play good like lastime u guyz see they way we stop kobe and shaq damn marc jackson did good job defendin shaq on downlow and drik fisher got killed by hudson even shaq couldn't stop mvp candidate kg and anthony peeler stopped kobe lakerz are gonna lose on first round no doubt about it 4sho

T.W.O.L.V.E.Z G.O.I.N.G A.L.L T.H.E W.A.Y

I'm rooting for the powerhouse KINGS.I think the way the Kings are playing the first round is incredible with 2 game lead against the Jazz.if they play the way they playing, no team can't stop them.

Big up to the KINGS!!!!!!!!

Haaruun   

MMMMMMM sweeeeeet!!!!! Heeey T-MaC, Wasn't that luuuVly, how T,Wolves beat the sh*t out of Lakers...they made my night......I agree with ya, they r going all the way

this is what happens when a female point of view is

taken seriously(specially in a NBA form...i can't

believe she has a dream of becoming an analyst...

to be an analyst you gotta recognize the game and

where it's heading...aight back to the question

I can't believe ppl are hating on Lakers cuz they

talented and as far this series go Lakers will take to

the championship game...

West Teams are the most dominant teams in the NBA and

KOBE goes againt them day in and day out unlike T-mac

and AI who are playing with a bunch of college

drop-outs...in this league to prove yourself you gotta

against Western team..

True say Lakers are hurting because Kobe been hurting

all year and Shaq body is banged up now who's left??

Nobody the whole team depend on Kobe and Shaq..

My prediction is do not under estimate a heart of a

Champion...this is the team we hate to love

If i was to MOVE KOBE TO EASTCOAST i would been in the

Finals by now!!!!

My MVP goes to kobe for what he has done all this year

and breaking all these NBA records...oh yeah thanks to

KOBE for giving KG that MVP trophy in the All-Star

game...y'all know if it wasn't for him MJ would've won

that trophy...

this is something that will shock T-mac Fans just click this link and you read for yourself

http://espn.go.com/nba/columns/lawrence_mitch/1467144.html

Common   

I can't wait until the Lakers lose, they just went down last night 2 to 1 and I could not be any happier. I'm waiting on 4 to 1. I can't believe they even won the first game. What was Kevin Garnett thinking????

this is what happens when a female point of view is

taken seriously(specially in a NBA form...i can't

believe she has a dream of becoming an analyst...

to be an analyst you gotta recognize the game and

where it's heading...aight back to the question

If your plan was to try and get a nasty reply from me, then I am here to tell you, not only will I not do such a thing but I will let that comment slide because the last thing I want to do is exchange bs with a "boy" who calls himself "BARBIEBOY"

Men have been against women taking over, long before you posted that reply, that was just a form of hate from the men part...

Men, I mean professional b-ball players were and still are against women being ref's in the league, but did that stop the first two women who made history from doing their job the right way in the NBA??? Did anyone listen to barkley trash these females??? Will anyone listen to you, since u are a nobody, atleast barkley has a job and a name and left something behind the game...

Women may be ought there and reporting from the sidelines now but one of these days, you will see a woman sitting with marv albert and take over mike fratello's spot..

Here I was expecting for you to say something that was worth reading and all you came up with was "to be an analyst you have to know the game and where it's heading"

So just because a woman has boobs hanging over her chest, she doesn't know how to call a game and you are saying that TNT crew know how to call a game, the same crew who kept mixing the player's names that were on the floor, they can't even tell who is who anymore...(simple assigment as to calling the right player by his name and they couldn't do it and don't let me get started on the canadian broadcasting crew and whenever they call their raptor games)

Are you saying that a woman wouldn't recognize a conspiracy call, when she sees one... such that were made on lastnight's games...wally didn't even touch the young fargo and he was automatically called for a foul(all wally did was scare the lil boy off and get out of his way, not even a nail of wally touched fargo's clothing) how about the referree putting his hand up before kobe put that fake 3 point shot up in the air, knowing that wally was getting out of the way, are you telling me that was a fair call from the ref's part or do you even need anymore of this...

If I had gotten into the broadcasting field, do you think you and I would be sitting here exchanging remarks back and forth....

U ARE LUCKY I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT GOING THROUGH WITH THIS, AND U NEVER KNOW, I JUST MIGHT DO THAT IN THE FUTURE, I NEVER SAY NEVER...

Getting back to wolves GAME,, SHYHEM, I would have loved to say BITE YA TONGUE, but someone already beat me to it... I will just let you get back into torturing ya self, na mean...

I don't care if the lakers win this series against wolves because we all know both wolves and lakers aren't going anywhere anytime soon, especially this season, but WOLVES ARE WINNERS...

WOLVES NOT ONLY PLAYED AGAINST A GREAT DEFENSIVE TEAM LIKE THE LAKERS, BUT THEY PLAYED AGAINST THE DAMN REF's...I MEAN, HOW MANY UNBELIEVABLE, IN YA FACE, SO OBVIOUS CALLS DID THOSE BLIND REF'S MAKE AGAINST THE WOLVES, AND WHO AT THE END CAME UP WITH THE w????WHO DID IT???

HAVE Y'aLL SEEN THAT OBVIOUS FLOP BY HORRY, I MEAN KG WAS JUST PUTTING HIS HAND OVER HORRY'S HIP, thats WHAT DEFENDERS DO, WHEN THEIR OPPONENT HAS THEIR BACK ON THEM, U GO AND PUT YA HAND OVER THE HIP OF THE OTHER PLAYER, NOW TELL ME, HOW CAN KG PUSHED HORRY WHEN HE DIDN'T EVEN MOVE HIS FINGERS??? (IF EVERYONE WHO WATCHED THAT GAME SAW IT, WHY DIDN'T DA REF's sEE IT....) THESE REF's MAKE ME SICK...SAME THING WITH THE KING'S SERIES ON LAST YEAR's CONFERENCE FINALS(U HAVE TO HAVE 3 RINGS IN ORDER TO GET RESPECT AND U DOn'T THINK THESE WESTERN CONFERENCE TEAMS WHO WERE WATCHING THE GAME LASTNIGHT ARE NOT GONNA SEE IT, THIS IS IT...IF y'all LAKER FAKERS NEEDED ANYMORE PROVE THAT YOUR TEAM IS DONE, LASTNIGHT WAS IT)

couldn't even beat the freaking wolves bench, how the hell you gonna win a 4th ring...

LAKER FAKERS ARE GONNA GO FOR COVER UNTIL SUNDAY... :eek: :eek: :eek: and ima enjoy it...

Lefty   

it's funny you guyz brought up last night's game between Lakers and T-Wolves. although I missed the first half of that game, I insist It was such a beauty and an exciting game to watch for the rest. However, some of you shouldn't celebrate too early cause you know Lakers are the champion and they can make come backs at any given time. It's not over til it's really over.

Silverman..Way to go Maaaan..another Kings fan. Kings are loaded and just are cruising on their way of leaving unforgettable moments in this playoffs.

Layzie...you're right. there were many (maybe unintended) wrong calls made by the officials but remember Lakers are the champion and there was a home-court advantage and sometimes those type of calls will go on their way. Besides, these calls wouldn't be worth mentioning if Wally didn't make multiple of consecutive turnovers. Anyhow, we'll see how the remaining of that series folds!

As far as TNT analysis goes, Kenny Smith and Charles sometimes go beyond the game and they need to be informed or slapped the back of their heads. By the way, Philly would have been better if they haven't traded Dikembe Mutombo to New Jersey. His presence in the middle was a big defensive asset for Sixers.

p.s. Go Kings!

------------

looooool Lefty...I started to worry there for second that you left our "King" side and went to Lakers :mad: :mad: side...Well i am rooting for KINGS all the way...Bee bye.

Lefty   

LOOOOL@Scorpian...No way I would change my side!

Are you kidding...this is our year!

As a king fan, cross your fingers and i will do the toes crossing til we grab the champion trophy.LOL.

Go Kings!

---------

looooool that's a deal man...You better start practicing that toe crossing because i am not really nice when KINGS lose..It could be very painful experience to ya...bee bye

Akademik   

And The TIMBERWOLVES LEAD THE SERIES.

TIMBERWOLVES 2WINS

LAKERS 1 WIN

WHO'Z LEADIN THE WINS SO FAR.

YO IF T-WOLVES DO BEAT THE LAKERS,

THEY ARE THE CHAMPIONS IN MY BOOK,

BEATING THE LAKERS IS AS IMPOSSIBLE

AS FIST FIGHTING BETWEEN AGAINST ME ;)

THERE IS MY PENCE.