Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

Age Ain't Nothin' but a Number

shyhem   

Originally posted by stpaulchick:

Shyhem I'm personally talking for myself and I know fo sho that I will never lie about my age just to make myself seem younger or older.

Nice to hear that u will stick with u'r age no matter what......OOOOOOOPS LIKE I'M BUYING THAT, hold u'r gun lady me was just kidding le'mme clear my throat ummmmmmh yes madam i believe.

Sorry about ur problem w/ the lady.

No u don't have to feel sorry for me thats was when i was young and had lost interest in women of my age :D

I guess she didn't want to babysit.lol If I was that women I would have done the same thing.

Damn u must be mean,whatever happened to motherly love,u can love anyone unconditionally remmeber.

Hey Shyhem if u don't mind be asking how many years was she older than u?

At the time i was 21 and she said she was 24....... plus 2-3 yrs she might not have disclosed just like most women in Mn ;)i will probably say she was 26yrs old.

underdog   

Lets see,

1) Lied about my age to get into movies...

2) Lied about my age to get a job....

3) Lied about my age to get into this country...

4) Lied about my age to get an older woman...

5) Lied about my age to buy stuff...

I fail to see what the big deal is. Who's out senting these age standards anyway?

In case cable tv, shopping malls and alleged higher education have blurred your memories, we come from a culture where 15 yr old girls get married and have 2 kids by the time the hit 17.

OG Moti   

nin yaaban dhaqan beeel halkan na ma dhaqan baad keentay.. war ileen anagaa wax aragnay, kani waa in dadka laga qabtaa, intiina kale age is just a number is used by people for their own interest, age is more than a number, being older does not mean bad it means good, it mean u been there and u seen a lot, what matters is what did you achieved in your life, example u re 40 and u did not achieve a single thing no education no nothing, then u should be worried about ur age, and the waste all that good 40 years, if u are 20 years old and didnt achieve a thing then u waste too but u still have a chance to start from there,

in short age is important and numbers dont matter what have u achieved matters, and somali girls talking about marriage and am i getting old for marraige is a losers talk... and it shows that all of u are dependant people, be independant and work through life for yourself and ur family, and marraige is nasiiib .... got it .... loooooool peace

Zakariye   

s/calykum kulli, marka waxaad moodaa in dhamaan dadkeyna soomlida ahi qaar ahaan gabdhaha soomalida aysan jecleyn in ay sheegaan da'dooda.

1-dhibaatada na heysato waxey tahey in dad badan oo soomali ahi lagu keenay waddanka da' yar . qaarkood waxey jireyn 25 sano, laakin markii lasoo siiyay sponsorhip, ayaa waxaa dhacdey in laga dhigay da'dooda 15toban jir, hadda ka jar

25-15=10 tobon sano ayey xoortay

2- mrka waddanka ayey joogtay 15 sano

isku dar 25+15=40 jir

laakiin 40-10-30 , haye meesha maxaa ka dhacey

gabadhii waxaa lagu guursaday da'dee sponshorship

uur bay yeelatey waxay u sheegtay the doctor in ay jirto 25 sano runtii waa 40 jir , the doctor wrote a prescription oo ah 25 jir wax uu qaadan karo, markaas baa waxaa dhacdey mararka qaarkood in ay suuxaan.

marka marka ay gabar soomali ahi sida ay u badan yihin kuu sheegaan 20 jir ku dar atleast 10-12 yrs more.

waryaada aad baan u hadley ha la iga raali noqo

c/salaam

LP_Girl   

excuse me ???

is there anytwin named MA_Girl ? lol

anyway

thats right age is nothing but a numbers (Aaliyah`s song) lol

whatever it doesn`t matter if im 15 16 or even 17

well ..

i don' know why the girls say im 20 years

they r women i hear there voices and they r over 40 they r grandma .. and they say they r 40 Years old and im Still GIRL .. LoooooooL i think they r happy coz they r in 40 and still GIRL ???

and the guys always do what the same :D:D so if they say im 25 years and i want to marry a girl that means he is 30 or 40

:confused:

Peace

Xafsa   

hold up!! Og-girl...what are you saying? If i'm not married by 22 then I should hide my age?

Hmmm...I guess I should get cracking on this husband finding business....any takers out there? ;)

Xafsa   

^^^ i'll call you to my wedding...but first I need to see if there any takers from among the SOL men. ;)

Shyhem I ain't trying to be mean, just viewing my thoughts. And I ain't gonna lie about my age when I get older, u can't count on it. Especially just to get with a guy.

OG_Girl just make sure he's telling u the truth about his age...lol :D

Flying_still u said ur going to try ur luck with SOL nomads, well good luck and god speed with ur mission. :D

Adna   

salaam

Hold up Zakariye did u said daawo kaa yar is bad i don't think so, and i don't think ruux 15 yrs younger then their age in uu ku imaaday. tankale why only women i know this man oo ciyaalkiisa waalo yihiin marka aniga waxa'an shhegayo waa wax aan arkay not maqlay. da'da la'yareynaayo it's not only women there are lots of men who are trying to look younger just to got yoong sis, marka don't even try to say that, tankale daawada tan kaa weynbaa ruuxa wax u dhibto ma'ogiye midkaa yar makaa dhibayso, tusaale ahaan. when you're 15 and take adult medicine you are in major problem, laakiin when you're 20 and take kid's medicine it's not gonna cost you no problem. no hard feelings ok, much love to ya'll

Xafsa   

Originally posted by stpaulchick:

Flying_still u said ur going to try ur luck with SOL nomads, well good luck and god speed with ur mission.
:D

Looks like i'm gonna need that luck.....waamaxay nimankaan abaarta ah....wah!!!!

Zakariye   

walaal flying-still, haddi aad caawimaad u baahantahey, waxaan kuu hayaa nin xaas leh oo fiican, waxuu u baahanyahey xaas labaad, diyaar ma tahey? ila soo socodsii inta uusan waqtiga kaa dhamaan,lol

Xafsa   

loooool..loool. :D:D

ku soo celi bal...nin xaas leh?looo.

I aint into sharing....sharing is over rated.

There 2 things I don't share...my man and my googarado...ya feel me? ;)

Zakariye   

lol, flying-sis, did you know a married man is a man who is being tested, beaten up, hard core, and knows his way around, so why not accept a man like that then, choosing a new untested wheel. anyway , waxaan rabey in aan ku aqal geliyo, diddayey, nasiib wacan walaal, ilana soo socodsii,laakiin ogow , gabdhaha adiga oo kale waxey la kulmaan nin rabo xaasas fara badan, good luck walaal.