Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

'The Simpsons' are really Jews

Modesty   

Asalaamu Alaykum,

Do you watch the Simpsons? Of course you do!! Analyzing the Simpsons sitcom I've noticed many jewish influences although they are depicted as a Christian family. Furthermore, this Sunday there will be a whole show dedicated to the Jews-Krusty the Clown will go to Russia to have his bar mitzvah with his Rabbi father. Also, I've noticed that they always mention Judiasm when the subject of religion comes up-There was one episode when Marge's sister Selma falls in love with this convicted killer and when he comes from jail he visits the Simpsons.As Marge was showing him his bed in the basement he says 'which way is east, I got some praying to do?' Marge then looks nervously at him, then he laughs out 'relax, I'm jewish!' There was an episode also(can't remember name) when Marge asked 'are we jewish?'

Well this just lets us know that not only jews control Hollywood-but the Simpsons too(my show).Huum redface.gif

i dont watch the simpson ( how could anyone with sane mind) or shows on tv! ( i call tv wasteland, plz read)

now, r u saying u better than jews~!! i dont think so! u, the jew and I, r created by the same creator! dont ce any scripture that says one is superior to another human!!

Liqaye   

Lol keep-em coming like i said we should set up a conspiracy club on S.O.L

Just something to talk about wilst discussing what type of tinfoil is going to keep the ESPN advertisement rays out of our medula oblangata.

Oh you did not know.

;):D

Rahima   

I’ve always hated that show even as a child. It’s so ****** really, and homer just makes me sick. Akhas.

As for the relevance of the faith, it’s always best that one understands the ways of the media, entertainment and the techniques of propaganda-maybe then one will understand why such a topic maybe significant.

It wouldn't surprise me if the jews did control the simpsons since they control everything else media related. By the way Haniif your "pinky and the brain" sig is dope, I love that cartoon :D

There is a reason why its called ENTERTAINMENT smile.gif

If you scrutinize anything hard enuf, you are bound to find something distasteful.

Love them!