Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Ring tones driving u nuts

are these rings tones driving u nuts! the other day, i run into mali sista who made her ring a ***** cats meow!! how awefull...!

whats the worst u heard so far! i would like ti see the aweful ones to have the highest prices!! to discourage ppl from not using them...!

also, i do sometimes really believe that a ring tone matches the user mentallity!! dont you think so... i could almost guess 100% what 1 sista in this form use!! looney tones..! she so crazy!!

Janna   

Ring tones are so childish. I cannot stand music ringtones. It's embarrassing as well. My phone is always on silent or has a normal ringtone.

Dr Rudy,

There is this guy that I like and his ringtone is a crying baby (or maybe it was a laughing baby.. something awfully weird like that anyway). Should I be worried?

u should be Amelia! every much! where did u find him... i hope not in play ground!! lool :D

just kidding he probably is a mom's boyz! care to guess what my ring tone is!!

the king himself--thats kong! i cant find where to d/l it from so i can play it for yall..! lemme know if yall find link for mean tones!!> one that will be niece will be c/y snoring while the somaliban is sneeking up on him!! lol

Intel   

Amelia......... i believe its a happy laughing baby, used to have it...now i have one of a goat sound ...ma'a'a'a'a or maybe its a sheep :confused:

Intel   

^^ eh very familiar with the sheep... eee its the goat thingy that’s completely foreign to me huuno....

^^ LoL

The wierdest ring tone I heard belonged to a guy who was hired to paint my aunt's house a couple of summers ago. It was of an old man singing:

"Taleefankaa dhacaaya...taleefankaa dhacaaya...ka jawaab taleefanka...wuu dhacayaa...wuu dhacayaa..wuu dhacayaa" :D

Janna   

Originally posted by Aniga waaye:

I have the baby laughing ring tone and I love it

Its funny sometimes people look around them to see the baby laughing
smile.gif
:eek:

Another annoying ringtone if you ask me, heard it today. Recently I was with a Somali mother, chatting and giving me her intake of life, suddenly he phone rings and has a Somali song. Funky mother if you ask me. :D

Nephissa   

For all the Pharaxs, I have a dog barking when they call, including my own brothers :D . I also have "Stalker alert! Don't pick up the phone" ringtone for one particular Pharax. For everyone else it's just a regular ringing.

A coworker of mine has the most annoying ringtone I've heard so far goes like this:

"Nobody move nobody get hurt, I gots to answer my phone."

I think it's a voice clip from a movie. It's so irritating! Wonder what happens if it rings while going through the metal detectors at a security checkpoint with cops on the other side of the gate.

^^^^ Heheheh

Val..Taleefanka baa dhacaya..hehehehe..funny lots!

I dont have a ring tone..my fone is 24 hours silent - If I am not looking at it..I wont answer smile.gif you know why I'll look at my fone..dont you?

Cheers

RedSea   

You know what drives me nuts, this particular thread itself and the people who have given their time to it. Ring tones, since did they ever drove anyone nuts?

Someone driven nuts by ringing cellphone is nuts I say. That is my two cent contribution to this thread.