Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

Do you Pray?

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

lol@khalaf.

You should be a littel bit creative if you want to trap ma tukadayaasha!

Lol@Matukadayasha. Speaking of tukasho,waa jimce,ee gotta go!

Som@li   

I got slip from my local Imam that says I only got to pray once in week. So, Yes I pray though to be it not at the rate of five per day.

Alloow na astur,

Inta tukada Rabi ha ka aqbalo, intaan tukana Rabi ha soo hadeeyo.

Salaama alaykum,

Alhamdulilah I always pray! I get really agigated when I don't pray right on time, and sometimes I pray two rakats afterwards asking for forgiveness (for my tardiness). Friday prayer is great, the khutbahs are mashaAllah wonderful, I can't miss one! :D

Good topic, barakallahu feek. Inshallah this encourages people to start praying. Subhanallah Allah is truly Ever-merciful, we get ajar just for doing wudhu, praying, praying on time, etc. Just smiling is zakat. Subhanallah! :D:D

Khalaf   

^^Indeed.

Al-Mumniah, u got the fever. I can tell your high on Islam, masha-Allah may it continue for u always walaalshiis. That's the thing keeping the high, because as human-beings it changes, up and down.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

most people pray on a regular basis and admitting otherwise shouldn't really be earth-shattering.

You mean most don't pray? That has been my obervation, but people can change, its best to change for the better. That is why its good du'a to always ask, may Allah make our last deeds our best deeds. THere is hadith, which said the knots of Islam will be undone one by one, first of them being the Law (Khalifah) and last will be the prayer. And Allah Knows Best.

What should one do when faced with the sight of Somali geezers not praying?

Last night, We were sitting at local book store and noticed these old geezers not moving a muscle for salat Maghrib instead they were quarreling about whatever they quarrel about (their never ending political garbage)

A friend confirmed how they were still quarreling away while we left for the prayer, Its was very embarrassing thing to witness. May god help the Somali men

Edit. And cease the future existence.

nuune   

May god help the Somali men and cease their existence.

Siph, I think too much habaar is not good, if you were a descent person whom her prayers would be accepted, waad u duceen laheed and not habaar.

Please change you course, it is not helping you morally, or even adding any substance to your wishes!

Qofkii tukanaayo ama aan tukaneynin qof kale maxaa shuqulkiis ka dhigay? Wah.

Eebba hana soo wada hanuuniyo, kii tukanaayo qeyrkiisa iyo wanaagiisa salaadda Eebba hasii kordhiyo, kaa tukaneynina asagana jidka toosan Eebba ha tuso -- aamiin.

Aaliyyah   

^^amiin. hana dhihin maxa ka galay, qofkasta wa in uu qofka kale wuxu ku dhaamo u sheega, dacwa is part of faith.

Siph leave somali men alone. They include your own father, uncles, siblings, and extended family. So just ask God to guide them and us.

wa salaamu alaikum