Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

To Ngonge and Xinnfaniin

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

[qb] Look guys,I have to place my complaints here with you as the elders of SOL.

Ngonge

What you said yesterday was all correct about petulance and spite. But you missed one key ingredient in your descrption of criticisms. I can't believe you missed such an obvious distinction. I will give you an example from the post deleted:

Sheh said : "dude, this is not a story. It is nonsense and crap. (something to that line)- This is what I see as a civilized criticism which I should not whine about. she was talking about the story, not me!

Ibtisam said
: "..edeb ma lihid." This is not considered as criticism where I live and where I lived in the past. It is considered as insult. And passing insults with a shrug is only to encourage anarchy. I respond to correct her, not because I am angry. let us be clear.

Xinnfaniin

There was no malice in the tale of the Doctor who abused his patients. I stand firm on that. yet, because Ibtisam whinned, it was taken out. fair enough. It is time for me to make a decision if the petulance of an under-age dictates what can be posted and what can't be!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

If this is what SOL is doing to you, I wonder about the real world? :D

Haarun   

^^Asalamu caleekum.

Abtigis and tolka how are you?Cool ey.Hey i thought it was kinda a taboo for you to complain about your nieces smile.gif

Ramadhan kariim and Eid mubarak.

P.s. As an elder,i think you should just go on doing what you are doing and whenever you come across something you don't like,just say ''if am wrong may Allah forgive me and if you are wrong may Allah forgive you''.That sums it up brother.

Zafir   

There is absolutely no worst feeling in the world then missing out on one of Xiin's Disciplinary Sessions. Actually there is, folding these damn fitted sheets.

Anyway, reading from this I gathered, At&t's story contained between the sheets therapy of some kind. Shame on you yaa At&t, if you are going to employ such matters into these walls, at least have the decency to exhaust all options. Example, instead of Sex, say *in af Somali* " Sida babyga loo sameeyo" I am pretty sure even Xiin won't refute to that. Because logic dictates after that simple af Somali Line, one will only associate with images of the aftermath such as, Cute baby faces, the human race, China, India, etc.

--Posted By Xiin--

A & T (haddaad meelaha ku nabantahay aqriso--waa intaas ood fahamtaaye! [big Grin] )

Waxa la yiri nin sheekha ah baa masaajid tafsiirka ka marin jirey. Habeenkii danbe baa marku sheekhii casharkii bilaabay baa wiil uu dhalay kacay oo isagoo loo jeedo xaggaa iyo albaabkii masaajidka u dhaqaaqay. Nin wiilka iyo sheekha isku garanayey baa inta kor u hadlay yiri, waryaa soo fariiso! Haddaad adigu aabahaa oo aad dad u xigtid tafsiirka ka dhegeysan weydid, ood caawa ka dhaqaaqdid, wallaahaan cid kale ka dhegeysanayn.

Xiin, I din't get this at all. Does this mean At&t is your son? :D Needless to say, you're my Xildhibaan (the leader of our tribe) I must follow suit and denounce At&t.

At&t, S.Ss.Shay.Shame on you.

^^Ramadan Kariim Zafiir!

Abtigiis my son? Innaa lilaahi waa innaa ilayhi raajicuun!

It means the man dadkii oo u wada jeeda buu kheyrkii ka dhaqaaqay. That is, a message of kheyr his own friend is conveying to him.

ps--- dont broadcast that i am your xildhibaan—Tuxbaxle may jump on that one too and file complaint .