Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

Sleep Depravation

Kool_Kat   

^'Wax fahan' maakugu cusub maanta? icon_razz.gif

Juxa, party? EXCUSE YOU! Library iyo lab baan u dhexeen jiray...At times, even sleeping in my car waiting for the library to open at 6am the next day...

*that's my story and I'm sticking to it!*

Juxa   

no he has been suffering from WAX Fahan syndrome last 3 months. wuu iska caashaqay

wax fahan

KK sounds plausable story to me

NGONGE   

Anigu waxbaan fahmay, KK. And when I see laba islaamo attacking me from both directions, I know it's time I behaved myself. Ma fahantay? :D

Kool_Kat   

Waan fahmay...Odayga inuu isku dhex yaaco baa wax yar uga dhiman, hence 'wax fahan' inuu kusoo cel celiyo maantoo dhan? :D

during the final year of my undergrad .. I regularly slept for 3~4 hours every night for a stretch .. and I went without sleep for 72 hours once without sleeping .. I started halllucinating and breaking off in the middle of a conversation into completely random jibberish.

LOL@Geel Jire. I am one of those people who work well under pressure or so I convinced myself to avoid doing anywork thats not due tomorrow. Anyways,I once went without sleep for 3 days in my freshman year of College. I only took brief shut-eyes and Coffee to finish all the missing assignments. So the last day of school, I made rounds to turn in missing work to professors. Then, I met with my philosophy instructor, and seeing my state of mind she asked if anything was wrong. I supposedly told her that I didnt sleep for 3 days because I was homeless with my children. And I coudlnt walk straight because of the hunger.

She was confused because I was only freshman so she knew I didnt have kids. She asked me to wait in her office(to get me some money for the bus)and I left. She made phone calls but couldnt get hold of me. She sent me e-mail begging me to contact her.

In the meanwhile, I got home and slept for a whole weekend. When I checked my e-mail I was confused. I remember talking to her but I couldnt recall anything because I kept dozing off.

redface.gif

Aaliyyah   

LOOOOOOOOOOOL@homeless with my children....

I hope you let her know right away that everything was fine with you.

Sounds like one of those nice/sweethearted profs. Rarity!

salaam

Aaliyyah   

lol@ she died laghing..there you go hun it is a laughing matter at your expense thou :D

But, you are right you probably gave her heart attack with your story..I am sure I would have went in tears if I heard your story abt children and being homeless lmao...

salaam

Rayyan   

Originally posted by nuune:

3 hours is fine with me, and that is what I have always, if I get 4 it is ok, it doesn't matter how many hours you had, you can have the best sleep in less hours, I trained myself not to have more than 4 hours of sleep.

Sleeping this much, is there any Irrationally in your thought process? just Curious to know! smile.gif

Haatu   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:Originally posted by Haatu:

8 hrs at least. I wouldn't be able to work if I didn't get that. Anoo dhadhacaayo baan guriga ka baxaa when I get less than that.

Ciyaal maamo waaxid!
icon_razz.gif

KK, ninkii nool baa ku nooleeyaa baa la igu koriye so I know no better. Waa inaan isnooleeyaa :D

if you feel fatigue after getting 8 hrs of sleep then you definately need to check your vit D. I used to sleep 10 hours and feel like i only had one hour of sleep till I was diagnosed with vit D deficiency. Now after taking my vit D 5 hours of sleep is good and I have so much energy.