Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

Sleep Depravation

NGONGE   

Norf, wa la igu leeyahay dee (It's I who didn't sleep after all). I've done 24 hours once and my mother thought I died. :D

Juxa   

ever went to sleep (on/off) on friday and got up on sunday afternoon?

hadaba isku soo xera qolka and have ME time

SeeKer   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I've done 24 hours once and my mother thought I died.
:D

Were you by chance marqaan? This just sounds unnatural. I don't think there is anyway that one can sleep that long without some chemical/biochemical product in the system.

NGONGE   

^^ There you go with your accusations and insinuations. I was simply tired after a long couple of weeks of stress and exams.

SeeKer   

Ng I didn't accuse you I inquired. Plus in all fairness I did say you had to have some biochemical in your system to sleep that long. Your body has a clock (circadian) that works on a 24 hr cycle and during the 24 hr it has to have awake cycle.

Relax smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Recently I slept on a moving train for two days and one night. I only woke up two times to go to the toilet and two hours of writing. When I got off, I went to the hotel and slept for one more night and half a day.

Aside from that, I normally sleep for 4-6hrs apart from sundays (8hrs).

7 hrs for me or else i become an intolerable human being. :D

Note** playing a couple of hands of Poker on my iphone whilst in bed is the perfect catalyst for some seriously good sleep. smile.gif

additionally for increased melatonin levels which is essential for sleep. Make sure you sleep in a completely dark room, with no light leakage

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Haatu:

8 hrs at least. I wouldn't be able to work if I didn't get that. Anoo dhadhacaayo baan guriga ka baxaa when I get less than that.

Ciyaal maamo waaxid! icon_razz.gif

Six or seven hours is plenty for me, specially since after the kids...I don't think I've ever slept longer than nine hours...I remember my college years (hmmmm :D ), three hours of sleep were more than enough...Sometimes catching up on my sleep at my part-time job helped...Good ol'dayz...

Abyan   

^^ Lol , part time ey? Confession time, I was once let go from a job coz i slept at the till redface.gif

I atill don't know how some manage to get 3,4 or even 5 hours sleep!

Juxa   

lol abyan. meisje waar is jouw oranje t-shirt?

KK party iga dheh, people who party horta suffer alot after kids, mac sokor aa kudhahay

alot of old people here, 3 and 4 hourska maxa waaye

i heard amount of sleep needed depends on the household you live?

hadii uu buuq yahay your mind is more tired and need to recover