Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

Sleep Depravation

SeeKer   

So how many hours do SOlers sleep? 4, 6, 8 or 10? National Geographic did a show a few weeks back looking at a new diagnosis that links Insomnia to genetic disease named Fatal Familia Insomnia. In the world only 100 people are known to exhibit symptoms which unfortunately led to death.

Who would have thunk that those snoring hours were so precious. smile.gif

Haatu   

8 hrs at least. I wouldn't be able to work if I didn't get that. Anoo dhadhacaayo baan guriga ka baxaa when I get less than that.

SeeKer   

My body maxes out @ 5-6 hrs and if I do more I get headaches. Most of the time I go for 3-4 hrs and I am up and about. smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

I have had bouts of insomnia since the start of the year. 4 hrs last night and still awake (10pm).

Haatu, 8 hrs? Thats luxury.

Haatu   

Seeker, damn. How can you do that?

Norf, it helps to manage your time. But most of the time I average out 7-8 hrs. I wish I could have more. I'm sleepy most of the time.

SeeKer   

Norf oy perhaps yours is like mine and becomes progressively worse when its Summer.

Haatu lol I don't know how I can do that but it ain't healthy. My doc keeps trying to get me to do all sorts of things to change even prescribed meds to change my sleep cycle.

Whats weird is that when I sleep more than 5 hours I am lethargic and I am a speedy Gonzales when I sleep less than 3 hours. Thats without caffeine redface.gif

N.O.R.F   

It started when I stopped doing any meaningful exercise. Been lazy for a while.

Haatu, more than 7 hrs and I'm like a zombie yawning every min.

Polanyi   

If you practive Cushitic Somali Yoga, you can learn how to sleep at work whilst looking visibly awake. ASWRB.

ps.3 hours hours sleep is unhealthy.

I could sleep 8 or 9 hours and still feel tired when I wakeup!My doc was sure I was depressed but ate his words when the result came back.

My roomate goes to bed @11pm and wakes up @3 or 4am 5 days straight. I keep telling that his mom lied about his age so he must be in his late 50's lol

nuune   

3 hours is fine with me, and that is what I have always, if I get 4 it is ok, it doesn't matter how many hours you had, you can have the best sleep in less hours, I trained myself not to have more than 4 hours of sleep.

Malika   

^Nagaa daa dee!..Lol

I cant function unless I have had 7-8 of good sleep..hadhii kale,I am like a bear with a sore head - very aggressive baan noqdaa.