Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Hallucinations

Originally posted by NinBrown:

I was thinking if he had any kids what would they be?....iska dhal miyaa.

LoL. Ins if the dad is human. :D Some explaining to do when they walk through walls and sleep in the toilet.

how will I sleep now?

nuune   

I know and met a man who got hitched to a female Jinn, it is a very long story and very hectic relationship which lasted for a while until he got married to the Jinn Lady, this was the moment he was looking for, to be part of the Jinn Clan and have some super powers to visit his poor families and make them rich.

But yeah, there are lots of Female Jinns around huntin Somali men.

NGONGE   

^^ Can you hear the wind outside? So eerie and frightening. :(

nuune,

Why am I not surprised that you would know at least one person that knows about these things? Bal A&T aan sugno, kolay esago Addis buu mid ku jiclaaday. :D

nuune   

Sheh, lool, actualy, I haven't met any Jinni ladies, but got almost encountered with group of Jinnis talkin load in da middle of nowehere, afartan qulwalle ayaan akhristey iyo tabaaraka then never heard of them.

but that story I being told by this close friend is very long, it would require a topic of its own, I could write 30 pages of it or more, they had children, and they lived happily, I met the guy after the Jinn lady died, but he couldn't raise the kids and he decided to leave them behind.

ooh the lady was beautifull, quruxley qalanjo qoor dheeroo dhaxdeeda la moodo xarigii dhuuc, aad bey u kala xirneyd :D

Ngonge, lool, lets wait AT&T, I know inuu Addis aduunya cirfiids kula kulmey :D